New Grower Today is Day 5 - should I be concerned

Here is a picture from another growers thread on here. It helped me understand whats going on when the plant is so small. Don't sweat it because the root is just exploding where you can't see:

full
extremely helpful - thanks!

Don't know about happy, 2 hours to do weekly complete waterlog feeding.oon only 5 plants which is why I'm looking into autopots.

I can understand - I have an automated irrigation system for my other plants. I plan on adding this one to the same system after she has grown up a bit. Over time, I have come to the conclusion that watering 3 times a day - 8AM, 12PM (very short feed), 4PM does wonders to the growth rate of the plants. I adjust the quantity of water based on the season/rain, etc.

I can understand - I have an automated irrigation system for my other plants. I plan on adding this one to the same system after she has grown up a bit. Over time, I have come to the conclusion that watering 3 times a day - 8AM, 12PM (very short feed), 4PM does wonders to the growth rate of the plants. I adjust the quantity of water based on the season/rain, etc.
Not legal in my state so hopefully current administration will use removing it from the drug class schedule as a vote getter at mid or end term elections. Got spot picked out in yard already.

As a newbie myself I have found that "LESS is MORE" with autos! Another classic saying is LITFA........yes,"leave it the F!#$ alone" and she will be fine........peace.......

Should I be concerned about these white spots/dots on the 1st true leaves? Could they be due to spider mites?
Day8.jpg

Should I be concerned about these white spots/dots on the 1st true leaves? Could they be due to spider mites?
View attachment 1326226
Hey nice to meet you. It is kind of hard to see in the pic. If you have a jewelers loop or magnifying glass look under the leaves where you see the spots.

She looks good though! Good luck!

Hey nice to meet you. It is kind of hard to see in the pic. If you have a jewelers loop or magnifying glass look under the leaves where you see the spots.

She looks good though! Good luck!

Nice to meet you too!
Thanks - it's my first grow, so trying to be patient and let her do her thing. I have a digital microscope, so will try to use that - will be hard to look under the leaf since it's about 1.5 inches from the soil :)

@Mañ'O'Green and @Bill.de.Cat know there onions for lack of better pun read what they say and am willing to bet u won't go far wrong , ur seedling looks healthy to me i will give u a follow
THC

Nice to meet you too!
Thanks - it's my first grow, so trying to be patient and let her do her thing. I have a digital microscope, so will try to use that - will be hard to look under the leaf since it's about 1.5 inches from the soil :)
Ya that makes if difficult! They are hard enough to see as is anyway. They will sometimes have irregularities in the first couple sets of leaves that they usually grow out of.
Just keep an eye out for the little creeps.

Main thing to watch for on spider mites is webbing, usually see that before you see them.
Ya that makes if difficult! They are hard enough to see as is anyway. They will sometimes have irregularities in the first couple sets of leaves that they usually grow out of.
Just keep an eye out for the little creeps.

Back