Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Black Beery gum x (Orange Assault x Bluetooth) :woohoo1:I think I need a new pair of soaks , :biggrin:
Hey bro
Talk to you via pm in the next days ;)
IMG_20230407_214954.jpg

@tobe I'm Brain Picking........:bighug:.....have you Worked the Deep Chunk much..........?.....:growing:

Have you seen this Top Bud trait......?

IMG_4602.JPG

Bud on the left is the Standardusual top bud.....one on the right is the four headed top bud........

Something is pinging my Brain that this Might be a Deep Chunk Trait I was chasing.........:pass:

IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

Have you Seen it.....?........:pass:

@tobe I'm Brain Picking........:bighug:.....have you Worked the Deep Chunk much..........?.....:growing:

Have you seen this Top Bud trait......?

View attachment 1581627

Bud on the left is the Standardusual top bud.....one on the right is the four headed top bud........

Something is pinging my Brain that this Might be a Deep Chunk Trait I was chasing.........:pass:

View attachment 1581628

View attachment 1581629

Have you Seen it.....?........:pass:
Hey Mossy
I didn't work the DeepChunk line jet. Tom told me he do a repro end of the year and offered me seeds to work with. I let you know till i start .

Hey Mossy
I didn't work the DeepChunk line jet. Tom told me he do a repro end of the year and offered me seeds to work with. I let you know till i start .

Cheers @tobe ...... :headbang: ...IF it gets Carrot Orange XL pistils....I'll Pin it to Deep Chunk........

@Mossy
I have seen those kind of tops at some Lowryder 2 plants but it was years ago

One of the few Options it Definitely isn't.......:headbang:...I was Excited to Try LR#2....but she did Nothing for me...so I never Bred with her........:biggrin:

Cheers @tobe ...... :headbang: ...IF it gets Carrot Orange XL pistils....I'll Pin it to Deep Chunk........

One of the few Options it Definitely isn't.......:headbang:...I was Excited to Try LR#2....but she did Nothing for me...so I never Bred with her........:biggrin:
Hey Mossy
My main interest from the Lowryder 2 was only the autoflower trait. A other question do you tested some of the newer strains from the joint doctor or know someone who try them? I talked to him about pure sativa's landraces with the auto gen , i have seen this at Papua new guinea sativa and he told me he has seen plants from India carry this gen . I restart my project with PNG because a friend got some seeds left for me . I can wait to find out what's possible breeding with them .

Little update from the tent grow.
The Orange Assault f7 develop good. I decided to go to f8 because I can't grow without making seeds and one male is really fast looking like a winner. Then there is a female i got a eye on , so why not make the next generation.
IMG_20230414_110058_1.jpg

IMG_20230414_110107.jpg

IMG_20230414_110110.jpg

I also put some BlueCandy cuts in the tent all started to root. One of them goes to a grower friend who hold them as a mother for me.
IMG_20230414_110102.jpg

New room new life
All seeds germ , i run the El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault f2 , i hope i find the pheno i am looking for, maybe a autoflower. If not i run the next batch of seeds.
I also grow a Warlock from serious seeds to test them and use her for new crosse's.
IMG_20230425_095309_1.jpg
IMG_20230425_095315.jpg
IMG_20230425_095320.jpg

Back