Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

I don't know much about breeding bro but you look like you have it all going on here
Hi Tom
Breeding become my passion, my grandfather also breed plants (veggies and also cannabis) .
If you like to learn it , feel free to contact me , i will help you to breed your own strains bro.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi Tom
Breeding become my passion, my grandfather also breed plants (veggies and also cannabis) .
If you like to learn it , feel free to contact me , i will help you to breed your own strains bro.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
maybe something for the future my friend and thanks so much for the offer

El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault
Sativa dominant high , never got a taste like this
:pighug: Hey Tobe! -- very exciting to see the next phase happening with your projects :goodluck::greenthumb::goodluck:
I see some new crosses, and the girl above that I want to meet someday- :rofl:
What's the scoop on this round mate, more isolation work? Any chance fems to be made sometime?
And how about that Cookies cross I was drooling over last year? :rolleyes2:

Catch me up on FFC and BC please!

:pighug: Hey Tobe! -- very exciting to see the next phase happening with your projects :goodluck::greenthumb::goodluck:
I see some new crosses, and the girl above that I want to meet someday- :rofl:
What's the scoop on this round mate, more isolation work? Any chance fems to be made sometime?
And how about that Cookies cross I was drooling over last year? :rolleyes2:

Catch me up on FFC and BC please!
Hey bro how you doing? The Shiva cross is at f2 next round is to select for the auto trait.
The peyote Cookies cross is at the same stage. In February i build a new room only for breeding.
The Frosted fruit cake and BlueCandy are very nice , i think about to pollinate the BlueCandy and use a Black Beery gum x (Bluetooth x Orange Assault) male if i find a good one.
For the frosted fruit cake i don't know at the moment maybe a candidate too we will see what this year will bring.
To the fem seeds i will think about it but there is no fem run plan for the next grow.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Your set-up/training looks really productive :pop:
All stay and fall with a good crew bro , it was to long a one man show but with a local community it's a game changer. I hope my close friend @Eden'sGardener will check in he is one of the members of our crew , i hope he will be more online this year.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi friends
Black Beery gum auto x (Orange Assault x Bluetooth) in the micro tent only to make fresh seeds
IMG_20230130_214249.jpg
IMG_20230130_214245_1.jpg

Back