Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Happy New Year!!

My New ladies Fast Buds: LSD-25 and Blim Burn: Cream :sadcry::eek1: well they rotted at their stems and were on their sides this AM. I was not happy with the medium mix, coco and hyroton clay balls, so I was happy to re-do it. I have planted two new Fast Buds, LSD-25 and Star Dawg. The medium mix is now just coco and perlite. About 75 coco and 25 perlite.

The other ladies are doing fine. Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines is now 42 " tall and wants to be like her sister Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry. I will turn my attention to pinching off leaves and small branches on her. Both Fat Blueberry and 00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Berry are doing very well. Both are on their "down" side and continue to packing on weight and trichomes. I think they maybe another 3 weeks b4 harvest.

Please be safe tonight.

Happy New Year!!

My New ladies Fast Buds: LSD-25 and Blim Burn: Cream :sadcry::eek1: well they rotted at their stems and were on their sides this AM. I was not happy with the medium mix, coco and hyroton clay balls, so I was happy to re-do it. I have planted two new Fast Buds, LSD-25 and Star Dawg. The medium mix is now just coco and perlite. About 75 coco and 25 perlite.

The other ladies are doing fine. Fast Buds: Mexican Airlines is now 42 " tall and wants to be like her sister Linda Seeds: Fat Blueberry. I will turn my attention to pinching off leaves and small branches on her. Both Fat Blueberry and 00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Berry are doing very well. Both are on their "down" side and continue to packing on weight and trichomes. I think they maybe another 3 weeks b4 harvest.

Please be safe tonight.

Sorry to hear about the damping off that hit the little ones, always sucks when that happens. Good you get to redo your media mix with something you like better tho, good luck with the new ones!

Happy New Year to you as well, we are just staying in with some bubbly but then I am not a party girl anymore at this stage of my life :crying: hope you have a great night too.

Sorry to hear about the damping off that hit the little ones, always sucks when that happens. Good you get to redo your media mix with something you like better tho, good luck with the new ones!

Happy New Year to you as well, we are just staying in with some bubbly but then I am not a party girl anymore at this stage of my life :crying: hope you have a great night too.
First time it happened to me. I guess I was due to learn another lesson in how not to grow. I promise I will try to stay awake up late 2nite. My goal is 9PM. :woohoo:

Stay warm and love the one you're with.

All looks well today in the tent. Mexican Airline is now 44 inches tall, so much for her being done with her stretch :eek1: . The smells are so good. I will have two new ladies One will be Fast Buds: Lsd-25 and a new Fast Buds for my tent will be Star Dawg. They both were planted 12-31. I used the coco that was used in the two pots that were damped off. I removed all of the clay pellets and added some perlite to the mix. There were two 4" grodan rock wool cubes and those were used to hold the Root Riot. I should see them pop their heads up late today or over nite. I will post pics on Tuesday.

Winter morning looking west to the Rocky Mountains and snow falling in the mountains. Sunny and 21F outside and no breeze.
1609690348566.jpeg

1609690415761.jpeg

A great harvest my friend. :thumbsup: with that sky, how come you don't have a telescope? :pass:with your sky it would be very entertaining.

Back