Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Continued

The two older ladies that remain are both 72 days old. Both are getting a little tired and are dropping leaves or showing old age signs on their leaves. So I am always snipping off old yellowing fan leaves on Fat BlueBerry. Whereas Cheese Berry has been green green green. She also is slowing down.

All of their pistils are mainly white and oh the frost is here. Oh so sweet it is.

00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Berry. She is putting out sweet smells and is covered in frost. Her Pistils are slowly turning brown and her trichomes are starting to cloud up. Very very easy lady to grow in the tent. Pleased is the world that comes to mind. Berry Berry Pleased :hula:
DSC_0628.jpeg

DSC_0645.jpeg

DSC_0630.jpeg

DSC_0652.jpeg

Linda Seeds: Fat BlueBerry. She continues to pack on weight to her buds. I pulled off a little bud from her and it will be waiting for me when I am done here. I'll let you know.
1609268860635.jpeg

1609268875880.jpeg

1609268895403.jpeg

1609268923871.jpeg

1609268950093.jpeg

Stay safe everyone. Enjoy the New Year.

Damn that Blueberry plant is huge, I am wondering how much you're gonna get off of her, bet it will be a very decent harvest!

I wanted to ask what is was about the Ace Seeds auto that you liked the high of, but thought others may hate?

Damn that Blueberry plant is huge, I am wondering how much you're gonna get off of her, bet it will be a very decent harvest!

I wanted to ask what is was about the Ace Seeds auto that you liked the high of, but thought others may hate?
NL for me has been my go to for me it is just about perfect. I like Indica or Indica blend. I can not tolerate Green Crack. I mean it just makes my whole system shake and rattle and I do not care for the rsh rush feeling I get. Now some love it but not every ladies is good with every one. That is what I mean. Our ladies are special and unique but they do not smoke the same for every one.

what I like is the body rush and Malawi NL. seems to hit me mellow but hard but not soft. Then it hits me again. Now as many here I do vape alot, so I need variety to make me keep on smiling. I am a libra so it has to be balanced. For me it is. Thanks for watching and asking.

Just a sunset with the fires in Colorado 2020

1609272200772.jpeg

NL for me has been my go to for me it is just about perfect. I like Indica or Indica blend. I can not tolerate Green Crack. I mean it just makes my whole system shake and rattle and I do not care for the rsh rush feeling I get. Now some love it but not every ladies is good with every one. That is what I mean. Our ladies are special and unique but they do not smoke the same for every one.

what I like is the body rush and Malawi NL. seems to hit me mellow but hard but not soft. Then it hits me again. Now as many here I do vape alot, so I need variety to make me keep on smiling. I am a libra so it has to be balanced. For me it is. Thanks for watching and asking.

Just a sunset with the fires in Colorado 2020

View attachment 1270394

Thanks for sharing the description, I have some Ace auto Zamdelica coming as well as some other photoperiod crosses and I was hoping it wasn't too racy. I did grow Panama and Killer A5 Haze (has Malawi in it) from them and both were well balanced, not heart pounding racy. I like your description of the high tho, mellow but hard hitting and comes in waves. Hope you continue to enjoy smoking her :pass:

Thanks for sharing the description, I have some Ace auto Zamdelica coming as well as some other photoperiod crosses and I was hoping it wasn't too racy. I did grow Panama and Killer A5 Haze (has Malawi in it) from them and both were well balanced, not heart pounding racy. I like your description of the high tho, mellow but hard hitting and comes in waves. Hope you continue to enjoy smoking her :pass:
:toke:

Continued

The two older ladies that remain are both 72 days old. Both are getting a little tired and are dropping leaves or showing old age signs on their leaves. So I am always snipping off old yellowing fan leaves on Fat BlueBerry. Whereas Cheese Berry has been green green green. She also is slowing down.

All of their pistils are mainly white and oh the frost is here. Oh so sweet it is.

00 Seeds Bank: Cheese Berry. She is putting out sweet smells and is covered in frost. Her Pistils are slowly turning brown and her trichomes are starting to cloud up. Very very easy lady to grow in the tent. Pleased is the world that comes to mind. Berry Berry Pleased :hula:
View attachment 1270344

View attachment 1270345

View attachment 1270346

View attachment 1270347

Linda Seeds: Fat BlueBerry. She continues to pack on weight to her buds. I pulled off a little bud from her and it will be waiting for me when I am done here. I'll let you know.
View attachment 1270349

View attachment 1270350

View attachment 1270351

View attachment 1270354

View attachment 1270356

Stay safe everyone. Enjoy the New Year.
thank you. I believe it is the Far Red . 15 minutes in morning call and at bedtime after lights out. It is my guess on why the sativa have been monsters

Last edited:
Update on the harvest of ACE SEEDS: MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS.

She gifted me with 259 grams / 9 oz. Thank you. May the world have a better year. :ill:
IMG_1385 (1).jpeg

Back