yep the shades of the colors of the leaves are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo important and it is hard to tell which ones are yellow and which ones are green lol

I'll try putting them in natural tomorrow for u guys. It's getting dark here now. Yeah I e been worried about ph it's something I'll have too watch

I'll try putting them in natural tomorrow for u guys. It's getting dark here now. Yeah I e been worried about ph it's something I'll have too watch

Also those plants are TOO young to be feeding any nutes, if they are pale or yellowing then it is a pH thing and the reason why you saw new growth from the baby you fed is because it corrected the pH enough for the nutes to get into the plant. Sooo no more feeding lol. Well the biggest one is the only one that should be needing anything to eat.

Looking good man. Good luck with the first grow

Also those plants are TOO young to be feeding any nutes, if they are pale or yellowing then it is a pH thing and the reason why you saw new growth from the baby you fed is because it corrected the pH enough for the nutes to get into the plant. Sooo no more feeding lol. Well the biggest one is the only one that should be needing anything to eat.

Ok mate I was planning on only feeding the big ones but because nutes worked them I was planning on doing the same to the others if I see no change. How do I go about correcting the pH now? I got lucky potting them as the ph was naturally 6.5 when mixed with water

Ok mate I was planning on only feeding the big ones but because nutes worked them I was planning on doing the same to the others if I see no change. How do I go about correcting the pH now? I got lucky potting them as the ph was naturally 6.5 when mixed with water

It's the actual soil's pH that is off I think, which can be corrected with things like domolite or garden lime. Butttttttttttt there are folks waaaaaaay more qualified to help. Like @Eyes on Fire or @Ripper or @Starbreaker (this chick isn't telling us something cause she is always just like Oh ho hum I added humus, green sand and EWC to my soil cause it "felt" right hmmmmmmmmmm yeah right lol you have done this before lmao)

It's the actual soil's pH that is off I think, which can be corrected with things like domolite or garden lime. Butttttttttttt there are folks waaaaaaay more qualified to help. Like @Eyes on Fire or @Ripper or @Starbreaker (this chick isn't telling us something cause she is always just like Oh ho hum I added humus, green sand and EWC to my soil cause it "felt" right hmmmmmmmmmm yeah right lol you have done this before lmao)
Hey I just add what I think will work lol. What's going on here though isn't just heat stress. I'm lazy what type of soil are you using?

I think too high concentrate of nutes them leaves with browns will get worst if you carry on what your doing like @derek420colorado said you got one that needs nutes atm the rest are just finishing seedling stage, isnt your soil pre fertilised ? So shouldnt have to feed for two weeks

Back