Really looking forward to seeing your devil progress. What light setup do you have? How many autos can I get under a 400w HPS do you think? I'm still a noob lol.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Your asking the wrong guy if your a noob mate. This is my first ever grow! Haha I'm currently using a 600w hps in 1.2x1.2x2 meter tent. ( think that's roughly 5x5x6.5 in imperial ) depending on your grow space I'd say about five or six could squeeze in just as long as you've got plenty of light coverage over the crop

Your asking the wrong guy if your a noob mate. This is my first ever grow! Haha I'm currently using a 600w hps in 1.2x1.2x2 meter tent. ( think that's roughly 5x5x6.5 in imperial ) depending on your grow space I'd say about five or six could squeeze in just as long as you've got plenty of light coverage over the crop
Haha! Noob to noob then! Lol. My grow space is an old wardrobe that I've converted. It's a pretty neat setup. Does the job!

Haha! Noob to noob then! Lol. My grow space is an old wardrobe that I've converted. It's a pretty neat setup. Does the job!
Can't fault it then buddy. How many are u planning on getting in there and how many ounces are you hoping for? I'm hoping I get around ten. That should see me going for a good few months then

Can't fault it then buddy. How many are u planning on getting in there and how many ounces are you hoping for? I'm hoping I get around ten. That should see me going for a good few months then
To be honest I don't really know. I'd be happy with just a few ounces! Lol. I currently have 2 semi-auto's in the same space so I want to get my autos done and then chuck the semi-auto's into 12/12 lighting as they're stuck in pre-flower. Bit annoying otherwise I'd have more room to grow more autos.

View attachment 626342 View attachment 626342 View attachment 626343 View attachment 626344 Here's a quick view of the inside of my tent from two weeks ago. The seedling there is of the super skunk when she was just over a week old from sprouting. I'll upload new pics tomorrow
That looks ace! What inline extractor is that? I got a beast by black orchid. It's very good! It's so big I have to have it on top of the wardrobe! Lol!!

7b78950fac0ec7b22776a0b84507e08c.jpg

That looks ace! What inline extractor is that? I got a beast by black orchid. It's very good! It's so big I have to have it on top of the wardrobe! Lol!!

7b78950fac0ec7b22776a0b84507e08c.jpg

Tbh I really can't remember the brand mate haha. In in work right now so I can't check. She's got some guts tho. Yours on the other hand is an absolute fucking beast!!! I'd love one of those !!!

Tbh I really can't remember the brand mate haha. In in work right now so I can't check. She's got some guts tho. Yours on the other hand is an absolute fucking beast!!! I'd love one of those !!!
How much did you pay for yours? - The beast is going at a good price on Amazon. It's called a Black Orchid Centrifugal Inline Extractor. It has a German made motor/fan and takes 80w of power. So it's a pretty damn fine bit of kit! Lol.

How much did you pay for yours? - The beast is going at a good price on Amazon. It's called a Black Orchid Centrifugal Inline Extractor. It has a German made motor/fan and takes 80w of power. So it's a pretty damn fine bit of kit! Lol.
Sweet man. I paid around 45-50 pounds for mine and it came with a filter too. Not sure what that is in dollars mind haha

Edit: I think it pulls in around 200w

Sweet man. I paid around 45-50 pounds for mine and it came with a filter too. Not sure what that is in dollars mind haha
I'm £'s too! - I paid £39.99 for mine. Although I don't have a filter as don't really need to worry about the smell where I am! Which is good.

I'm £'s too! - I paid £39.99 for mine. Although I don't have a filter as don't really need to worry about the smell where I am! Which is good.

Ah sweet deals. A fellow Brit then I assume? Hahaha

Back