guy.gif
@Lactoseluke !!
animated-welcome-image-0215.gif
to AFN! :bighug:

In use the same lighting set up 24 hours till I see pistols then 18/6.. Don't stunt them or over water them and you should have a fun grow..

Welcome to AFN!!!!!!! We are so glad to have you here and I will try to help with your question. There is really no way to tell what the weight will be, even if "everything goes according to plan" it is still hard to call what the yield will be. A good benchmark that a lot of folks try to 1 gram per watt, so being that you are new grower I would say that a good goal to try and achieve would be 300 grams in the setu you described. Now I have not done any kind of research on the yield potential of the Super Skunk, oh and it is a Super Skunk AUTOflower right? If you have any more questions just post them and tag me with the @thenmyname and I will be happy to help
Just got my stuff "in the ground"

Guys I've hit a snag already haha. Right I'll get too it. I prepped my pots the day before yesterday and germinated my seeds using the paper towel method. Now I planted my seeds last under my 600w light. I had no choice to do this because the 250w light is no available to me. The issue I have is that the bottom of the tent is 32C. I know this is too hot but will my seeds still grow at this heat? I've also put a household fan in there to keep the heat down for the time being.
Has anyone here experienced a similar issue? I really hope my little green lady will still pop out because of this.

Many thanks

Guys I've hit a snag already haha. Right I'll get too it. I prepped my pots the day before yesterday and germinated my seeds using the paper towel method. Now I planted my seeds last under my 600w light. I had no choice to do this because the 250w light is no available to me. The issue I have is that the bottom of the tent is 32C. I know this is too hot but will my seeds still grow at this heat? I've also put a household fan in there to keep the heat down for the time being.
Has anyone here experienced a similar issue? I really hope my little green lady will still pop out because of this.

Many thanks
Heat can be an issue, but it depends on the plants. I live in the south and have 4 sour mango autos from Autoflower Portal that I germinated outside and are now well on thier way to being good little plants. The temp outside has not dropped below 84f even at night with upper 90s common daily. Just ensure the soil stays moist initially not wet, and that the fan keeps a gentle breeze on the seedlings when they come up.

Good Luck

Update:

One seed has emerged through the soil with it's the husk still attached. However this one had the largest taproot during the germ phase. No signs of life from the other three yet. I'm off too sleep now so hopefully I'll have four beauties to look at in the morning

Update:

Two have now popped the third however has experienced a potential fatality. I dug down just a little because I though maybe I put her in too deep and I accidentally snapped the taproot. The is still some root left attached to the seed. Will she still grow?

Thanks in advance

Hello Lacto......a warm welcome from the penguin.......remember to not over water and do sing to them. they love it. And so do I. Keep in touch pal..............eP.

Back