That looks ace! What inline extractor is that? I got a beast by black orchid. It's very good! It's so big I have to have it on top of the wardrobe! Lol!!

7b78950fac0ec7b22776a0b84507e08c.jpg
Nice set up.

Everything is looking good today guys. I'll upload fresh pics in a few hours. ( I did upload some last night but I got spooked and deleted them haha )

Everything is looking good today guys. I'll upload fresh pics in a few hours. ( I did upload some last night but I got spooked and deleted them haha )
As long as you take the location tag off photos or turn location off when you take the photo and have your VPN on you will be fine. Look forward to seeing your pics! [emoji106][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Here's my tent guys!

As you can see there are 7 pots in there and considering I've had some issues major issues with temperature at the start I think they're coming along just dandy, but I admit I've had slow growth because of this. Hopefully I'll be buying a new intake fan tomorrow and I'll position this at the back left where the cables currently are. I'll also be setting up my filter inside the tent this week too so I'll be re-positioning my whole set up this week. I'm just thankful I have the week off work haha.
image.jpeg

This is the world of seeds amnesia I potted the night before last. She's come up like a rocket and has shed her husk.
image.jpeg

This is of the heavyweight fast and vast. She's come along well in the last two days. Potted roughly 12 days ago. Her top leaves sprouted this afternoon.

image.jpeg

These two are super skunk white label purchased from sensi seeds. About 22 days old now. Again, please remember I had some severe temp issues at the start so growth was halted. During a heat wave we had a few weeks ago the temp got up to 40c in the tent at one point. One of these also started to wither but she was brought back with a small dilution of nutes and now she's the biggest one!
I'm currently running nutes on both these two with every other feed. I'm using Cana a and b with a dilution of 5 ml in 6l of waters.
I'll be using the same dilution and feeding regime on the other plants at the end of the week. Note that I'm gonna be using pk13/14 for bloom.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is also a world of seeds amnesia potted the same time as the fast and vast. She's very slow growing and has a very short stem. I'm thinking I may have fucked up and put her too far down in the soil by accident. If nothing has changed come Friday I'll be introducing nutes.
image.jpeg

Now, this one has scared me. This is sweet big devil. She also went in the same time as the fast and vast but I accidentally neglected her due to being busy with work. As you can see she's suffered yellowing of the leaves and some have withered but after given her a very small mix of nutes (2ml in 6l) she's developed new leaves on top which are looking healthy. Hopefully she'll come back swinging.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So this is my grow so far ladies and gents! I hope you've enjoyed reading this Even though this post is quite long winded haha. Again, id like too say my thanks to the AFN community for your help and any feedback, tips/tricks and advice is greatly appreciated guys!

It is really hard to tell due to the lighting, is there any way to get pics in the natural light(or at least turning off the lights and using the flash from your camera) they look good but I am going to say you might have some soil pH issues goin on
I agree. When I photograph mine now I take them into the hall way where the light is more natural. Give that a shot so we can see in detail @Lactoseluke

I agree. When I photograph mine now I take them into the hall way where the light is more natural. Give that a shot so we can see in detail @Lactoseluke

yep the shades of the colors of the leaves are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo important and it is hard to tell which ones are yellow and which ones are green lol

Back