Hey guys sorry for delay and your feedback.... Just wow!

Yes I'm using tap water and nutes had only been used on the super skunk and a very small portion on the sweet devil. Rest are bite free. I'm using Cana coco soil mixed with perlite.

I thought it would be easier answering here than replying individually. Sorry for my laziness haha

I use a Brita filter on a 5 litre tank/pressure sprayer. I just refill it once I've used it then when the girls need feeding again I add nutes and then ph correct it. Repeat the process. Saves time and also the filter gets rid of the chlorine so you don't need to let it sit for 24 hours. Has worked for me :)

e935abd1ff9edf158b47c227036ddc9e.jpg

Also I don't have hard water I live

Yes and no I have done it times but it's not always possible for me due to time constraints

Remember chlorine is really just bleach so it is bad for your soil and plants. So make sure you get rid of the chlorine before feedin your plants.

Remember chlorine is really just bleach so it is bad for your soil and plants. So make sure you get rid of the chlorine before feedin your plants.
Ok thanks I will make sure from now on. So in terms of ph-Ing shall I just adjust the ph of the water accordingly and will that sort out the soil?

Ok thanks I will make sure from now on. So in terms of ph-Ing shall I just adjust the ph of the water accordingly and will that sort out the soil?

ummmm no not really, you need to find out what the pH of the soil is. One method is to water til runoff and test that to see what that pH is. But that method is flawed @Waira has another method that works better and he has thread for it I will try to find for you if he doesn't chime in first with it

How about advanced nutrients the range is ph perfect

ummmm no not really, you need to find out what the pH of the soil is. One method is to water til runoff and test that to see what that pH is. But that method is flawed @Waira has another method that works better and he has thread for it I will try to find for you if he doesn't chime in first with it
I have a probe ph test kit one those you put into the soil. Will that be ok? Or it it too much of risk with damaging roots?

I use a Brita filter on a 5 litre tank/pressure sprayer. I just refill it once I've used it then when the girls need feeding again I add nutes and then ph correct it. Repeat the process. Saves time and also the filter gets rid of the chlorine so you don't need to let it sit for 24 hours. Has worked for me :)

e935abd1ff9edf158b47c227036ddc9e.jpg
Thanks mate. What's the crack with adding magnesium then? I'm so confused right now. I've been certain I had an issue with temp hahaha

Back