Live Stoners time for change

first seed that cracked was the Double Grape! she really was a double...I got twins from my first seed!

also Sour Livers popped through the soil yesterday too, and the CDLC bean cracked around 24 hours after the other two.

what’s the most secure way of posting photos here, friends?

New Life! Good job so far, Twiins you say? Another anomaly to put in the files.

Keep working it my friend.

:coffee:

first seed that cracked was the Double Grape! she really was a double...I got twins from my first seed!

also Sour Livers popped through the soil yesterday too, and the CDLC bean cracked around 24 hours after the other two.

Make sure the picture location taken tag is removed. On a phone you do that I camera settings.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

welcome to AFN!!!!

thanks Tina :d5:

New Life! Good job so far, Twiins you say? Another anomaly to put in the files.

Keep working it my friend.

:coffee:

twins indeed! we are talking Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito here, I’ll get a pic, you’ll see!

Make sure the picture location taken tag is removed. On a phone you do that I camera settings.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

thank you kindly :toke:

thanks Tina :d5:

twins indeed! we are talking Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito here, I’ll get a pic, you’ll see!

thank you kindly :toke:

Hi there! Welcome to AFN! :d5: - Good luck with the grow - the normal 3 rules for safety "should" keep you fairly safe.
No Smell, No Sell, No Tell.

Sounds like you got some good helpers along for the ride! :D

I can answer the photos question for you!

1. As already said, make sure you scrub the photos of hidden (exif) data - it's very easy, put the photo in any paint program and save it as another name as a jpeg.
2. Upload it to an album in the media section of your AFN account.
3. Use the BB code for each photo you want to put in your journal (it's a bit more of a hassle that way ... but trust me, if the panic moment comes, you'll thank me that you can delete all traces at once ... rather than going back to every post you've ever done ^_^ )

I set up a photo album for each grow so i can find what i'm looking for later on.

Hope this helps

Happy Growing (and Journalling)
Blue

:d5:

afn1.png

i navigated the Media pages around two dozen times before realising i just need to upload from a regular thread :doh:

above is my first seedling ever, Double Grape, along with its twin.

poor Danny DeVito got plucked over the weekend and was laid to rest in the flower bed. meanwhile Arnie is doing rather well.

look out for a new journal in the New Growers section where i'll be continuing the adventure.

thanks @blue for the help :pass:

my fone is more of an ornament,everything is turned off,if it or i got lost we staying lost.i used the media section for pics,can have albums and stuff its good.but when i got to 375 megadoodles i reached the site limit and got stuck.
this is how i do it now

avoids the media section,if i had to delete them id be here all week,but hey ho im taking a calculated risk that my digital/online footprint dosnt have a sniffer dog on it.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back