Outdoor think different and bat guano

T

twojoints420

i need some advice.. growing think different in 5 gallon grow bags in the ground, im using fox farm. the nutes i have are sunleaves "mexican" and sunleaves "indonesian" for flower. also have cha ching. so my question is what is the feeding technique using guano. this is my first experince growing auto flowers organiclly. thanks alot for any information that you have on this subject.

If they were my 5 gal bags I would use 2.5lbs of High N bat and 2.5 lbs of High Phos fossilized seabird and a 1lb of kelp meal. But 3 gal or 5 gals is the question how many days are the autos you wish to grow...

I have over 20 years experience growing with bat and seabird guano.

Doing a write up on guano tea as we type. Will post in a little while.

the autos im growing are going to be around 70 days, from what i heard. "think different dutch passion"

i like your tea recipie.iv always wanted to get into makin teas. but jus for right now can i go with guano and water? i got to get through this grow with what i got. in the process of moving and going all indoors! and can you use tea with a 5 gallon dwc grow? thanks for your help.

Teas are for soil growing. I'm not sure how to use guano in hydro, or if you can at all. I put that up because you asked about soil growing.

Just for info I am a newbie here but I saw on another outdoor thread that a grow had TD runts and pulled them. I have one TD bin growing and it was a major runt at first. Leaves were light in color and even a lttle disfigured(I know my soil PH was too high but have been adjusting). It was maybe a third the size of my others and I was depressed. At about 2.5 weeks it started to come around is almost the same size as my other autos. Maybe the strong florida sun was too strong I dont know. Don't give up ion them if the start of stunted, I am glad I didnt and it is starting to really kick in.

Just food for thought!!

your right. mine have takin off in the last week. they started off a little slow but now they are absolutly growing faster everyday. slimmjim699, what types of nutes are you goin to use on your TD grow?

nutes

I am using the th fox farms trio.

The Td is really coming around. Tommorow I will post pics in the outdoor forum.

Back