Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

scared yes beter be yes so you kwane know the secret wil be out and a hype will be born the La Buena Hierba way'................. so must i post it?

mmm....I just Know that I'm gonna regret asking this.....
so I'm gonna cover my eyes..and wait to se if I hear anybody scream before I dare Look again....

I'm going to Fortify myself.....:smokebuds:..with a bit of Dutch Courage....

Go on then LBH...do your Worst....

la...la...la...la...la...

got my fingers in my ear too..incase it is accompanied by any Toilet noises...

:D'' La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer' :D

first we baking some a lot of hot chilli peppers Saute the masala, lot of garlic, green chillies and jeera in oil.
Add lots of butter, fry the onions until golden brown.
Bring in finely chopped tomatoes and add water as required.
Add all the powders and let it cook well.
Now mixi n the rajma Red Kidney Beans
and add salt and pepper.
Close with a lid and let it cook in simmer.
images

Mix well with Blander :hump: dont forget too mix in Laxative too!!!!!!!!!
5307556912_362e801fc2.jpg

its imported dont forget the FAXATIVE

and now we force a asian girl too drink this mix !!!
(wait let me explane asian girls are verry very cheap too buy and and if you dont have the $ just go too local chinatown and borrowed one :confused: )
2004-6-6-force_feeding.jpg

oke give thise Girl a lot!! but dont let here go too the toilet

(realy dont let here goo its very imported just dont she will ask and schream it but dont realy :rolleyes:)

now we hang her in a harness on top of a big watertank and let her just hanging in the water till the underbody is under water
( imported not too far under not too far up it will mix not good if not corect done!)
and now we wait she will try too restist but this good plantfeeding mix will come she cant holt it up :hot:

80442230.gif

wen she;s done you got the perfect fertilizer
aka,, La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer

and you ready too contect your water system and feed your plants

:no:

oke keep it a secret :crying:

Last edited:
I fuckin love this man, I keep an Asian girl in my closet for this very reason...lol

and i whas thinking i keep mine asian in basement alone (good too hear there are more poeple out there that that uses asian girls i think i whas alone)
i thinking i keept my La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer a secret i think meabey i shared the sectret ones but that whas on i hot chilli pepper forum so NC420 you like the chilli too you must have read it the on the hot chillipepper forum not?

Last edited:
ROFL@ LBH you kill me bro! lol

I fuckin love this man, I keep an Asian girl in my closet for this very reason...lol
I have other resons for the one in my closet!

lol

ROFL@ LBH you kill me bro! lol
i try too with every joke post i dith but every time you still there!!

I have other resons for the one in my closet!

lol

good too read more people keep them ,why i dont keep mine asain girl not in the closet no more becorse i do a closet grow now (2x600ww)
so they (yes they! i try now a thai shemale too next too the asian young girl see how it works for the plants?) are now in my fritselbasement!!!wtf lol

lol! let me know how the shemale works out for ya... I personally have no use but I'll bet I could rent her out for top dollar! lol

JM shemale is for betering the fem seeds (i hope)

Last edited:
:crying:

LBH you have no shame mate :D

Imagen what a laugh fest it will be when we all get to smoke a nice session together.. Ohh man... :lol:

JM shemale is for betering the fem seeds (i hope)​

Point Well taken bro!
So if I have a hot shemale asian in my basment... i should get a hot asian female to cross her with? and let them do the nasty till i get babies?

lol @ LBH.....

LBH you have no shame mate

Imagen what a laugh fest it will be when we all get to smoke a nice session together.. Ohh man...
1.gif

We might literally laugh ourselves to death! Sounds like a great way to go if ya gotta! lol

Back