Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

ofcorse but past ones where nicer im a Lucky man come on dith you look good ath her on the picture?
(please dont sey too her i sey this!!)
but her middel feet toe is longer than the big toe come on its just no no (LOOK TOO IT!! its just terribel)
i always tease her with it hahahhaahah.

peace
Come on LBH...do you really think John was looking that far down????:no: lmao!!!!

Are you insinuating I don't appreciate the entire female body? Shit... I start with the feet... nice massage... get a girl relaxed and work up the legs from there...

Honestly... I was busy enjoying the rest of her... she's beautiful....please pass along the compliment.... doesn't have a sister does she?

:)

JM

Are you insinuating I don't appreciate the entire female body? Shit... I start with the feet... nice massage... get a girl relaxed and work up the legs from there...

Honestly... I was busy enjoying the rest of her... she's beautiful....please pass along the compliment.... doesn't have a sister does she?

:)

JM

ofcorse?? she got sister! Ex from me but we stil veryyyyyyyyyy gooooood hahhahaah

ofcorse?? she got sister! Ex from me but we stil veryyyyyyyyyy gooooood hahhahaah

ok... screw it... gonna rob a bank and come to Holland... lol

@ Bailer: Parenting... lol... love it bro!

ROFL... yeah... what the hell? is that "Ball stomp flavor"?

lol

Back