Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

and wen i whas 13 years (yes Amsterdam) i found this
acid_picdump_22.jpg

and i whas thinking i keep mine asian in basement alone (good too hear there are more poeple out there that that uses asian girls i think i whas alone)
i thinking i keept my La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer a secret i think meabey i shared the sectret ones but that whas on i hot chilli pepper forum so NC420 you like the chilli too you must have read it the on the hot chillipepper forum not?

Nah, I didn't see it on the hot chilli pepper forum...
I just always have an Asian girl on hand, Do Asian girls need food???

NC420 dint you read my post ?? please go back 2 pages and you can see there what they eat??

NC420 dint you read my post ?? please go back 2 pages and you can see there what they eat??

Yeah but thats forced down them...lol
What do they prefer rice cakes???

I think a Mexican girls chili shit would have more nitrogen, They eat hot chili for breakfast...haha

Sometimes they get loose and I have to go running down the road with a net and rope...

that whi i feed it too the asian the go exploding under do chilli mex girl can handel it , that why you need a asain for it in mix in beter with the water?

latin girls are good for one thing!!!
05.gif

1stplace_booty.gif

There sure is some funny shit in this thread! Haven't laughed this hard for ages!

Here's one I saw the other day...

Jimbo :toke:

Attachments

• Meth Lab.JPG
    Meth Lab.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 66
Nah, I didn't see it on the hot chilli pepper forum...
I just always have an Asian girl on hand, Do Asian girls need food???
not unless you want them fat lol
Sometimes they get loose and I have to go running down the road with a net and rope...
Thats not too bad until your neighbors see you runnin after her with a tent in fron of you... lol

Back