Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

nsH6J.gif

299163_2562133137136_1368321025_33016319_1554788209_n.jpg

i love Beacon and egg in morning!!

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8:00 pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt.
Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home.
"Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house.
"Darling, I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock."
The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"

A British Man, a French man, and an American man are on a safari in Africa, and they are taken prisoner by a savage group of villagers. As they're being brought to the village, they are told that death was their only option, however, they each had their choice of the method they would use to kill themselves. The British man requested a pistol, and cried out "Long live the queen!" as he blew his brains out. The two others watched in horror as the savages flayed the man and made his skin into a canoe. The French man was next, and he requested a Saber. "Vive le France" was what he cried out as he disembowelled himself. The American guy watched again what they did with his body, as they made his skin into a canoe. The last guy, the American guy requested a fork in which to kill himself. As soon as it was handed to him, he started stabbing himself violently as he screamed "So much for your fucking canoe!"

296976_10150331274086951_726856950_8567199_15841416_n.jpg

DDmQZ.jpg

Hgi8m.jpg

My new darth vader car!
tUf6d.jpg

the-dar-add-0.jpg

the-dar-2.jpg

great-funny-photos-1.jpg

0pK4v.jpg

:rolleyes:
ramirez09.jpg

beeler.jpg

cagle00.jpg

beeler8.jpg

englehart.jpg

fitzsimmons.jpg

walters.jpg

bagley.jpg

ferrariweg.gif

:crying: lol.... go LBH!!! Super Hazes!!! folks if thats not a testament to LBH's hazes.... what the hell is? lol

[video=youtube;ainTbj54EBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ainTbj54EBM[/video]
I Am not A Serial Killer

Take this Pill
[video=youtube;OfAul2isPfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=OfAul2isPfo[/video]

Back