Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

Tall_model.gif

Regular Autoflower to the left
LBH haze to the right

indeed but people there eat also more i see wen i go too buger king there i cant finnes my burger and the people that work there laughing ath me?
and wen i order they ask if i want a king size drink with it! it was like a gallon? (ore somthing looks like my swimming pool!)
and where i whent (chicaco till saint louis) i only saw big woman ? realy its the space was like go from me Amsterdam too Paris and i dint see one good woman?
i sure wane give usa a nother try but i hope there are in other parts way beter females!

only joke my friends but for the females i hope for you there are nices ones i only need too step out of my door in my street and i see more hotties than my hole usa trip
(next time i will try vegas ore florida )

ps why i went there its whas a job so i cant help it that i go there

peace
Austin Texas my friend, Smokin hot babes everywhere. Ladies from all over the world. Very diverse and hip place. Live music capitol of the world. Go party down on 6th st.

indeed but people there eat also more i see wen i go too buger king there i cant finnes my burger and the people that work there laughing ath me?
and wen i order they ask if i want a king size drink with it! it was like a gallon? (ore somthing looks like my swimming pool!)
and where i whent (chicaco till saint louis) i only saw big woman ? realy its the space was like go from me Amsterdam too Paris and i dint see one good woman?
i sure wane give usa a nother try but i hope there are in other parts way beter females!

only joke my friends but for the females i hope for you there are nices ones i only need too step out of my door in my street and i see more hotties than my hole usa trip
(next time i will try vegas ore florida )

ps why i went there its whas a job so i cant help it that i go there

peace

Florida or Vegas is gonna have what you need my man. I just went to vegas not too long ago and all i saw were hotties in next to nothing all day and all night.

If you are into the clubbing scene LBH, check out club Shadow there.....

Back