Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

what i find funny whas aslo the milk and juse in big petrol cans
here we have at the most 2 liter botles
and the big big bag of chips

BIIIG bags of chips..

Doritos bags that are the size of children.. haha

images

Walmart doesn't even have the HUGE bulk stuff. Go to costco, and you can get a jar of pickels that would last you a lifetime, just stupid large size things.. haha

So wasteful over here.

what i find funny whas aslo the milk and juse in big petrol cans
here we have at the most 2 liter botles
and the big big bag of chips

From my experience, most refrigerators in Europe are very small, so I can see how the large drink containers seem odd. My wife and kids drink milk and eat a lot of breakfast cereal, so we'd be at the store every other day if we couldn't get it by the gallon. Since we tend to have larger fridges and more kitchen storage, it's more common here to go grocery shopping once every week or two, rather than every few days.

If these guys were shocked by Wal-Mart, they'd be blown away by a warehouse store like Costco or Sam's Club. There you can literally buy restaurant sized containers of food. Things like mustard by the gallon and 50 pound bags of rice.

Yes everthing in America is big sized... now burger joints are calling a burger, frie & drink a snack, what happened to it being a meal??? I swear they are fattening us up for slaughter!

indeed but people there eat also more i see wen i go too buger king there i cant finnes my burger and the people that work there laughing ath me?
and wen i order they ask if i want a king size drink with it! it was like a gallon? (ore somthing looks like my swimming pool!)
and where i whent (chicaco till saint louis) i only saw big woman ? realy its the space was like go from me Amsterdam too Paris and i dint see one good woman?
i sure wane give usa a nother try but i hope there are in other parts way beter females!

1122228.jpg

only joke my friends but for the females i hope for you there are nices ones i only need too step out of my door in my street and i see more hotties than my hole usa trip
(next time i will try vegas ore florida )

ps why i went there its whas a job so i cant help it that i go there

peace

Planet Earth - London
[video=youtube;w1fJEYVj-SI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1fJEYVj-SI[/video]

ofcourse it's terrible that this can happen in a western country !!!first paris ,and anwerpen and now London ?

Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy". Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot," Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy. :D

i still read a lot of people asking how too fertilizer there plants so here again La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer' !!!!!!!!!!

:D'' La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer' :D

first we baking some a lot of hot chilli peppers Saute the masala, lot of garlic, green chillies and jeera in oil.
Add lots of butter, fry the onions until golden brown.
Bring in finely chopped tomatoes and add water as required.
Add all the powders and let it cook well.
Now mixi n the rajma Red Kidney Beans
and add salt and pepper.
Close with a lid and let it cook in simmer.

Mix well with Blander :hump: dont forget too mix in Laxative too!!!!!!!!!

its imported dont forget the FAXATIVE

and now we force a asian girl too drink this mix !!!
(wait let me explane asian girls are verry very cheap too buy and and if you dont have the $ just go too local chinatown and borrowed one :confused: )

oke give thise Girl a lot!! but dont let here go too the toilet

(realy dont let here goo its very imported just dont she will ask and schream it but dont realy :rolleyes:)

now we hang her in a harness on top of a big watertank and let her just hanging in the water till the underbody is under water
( imported not too far under not too far up it will mix not good if not corect done!)
and now we wait she will try too restist but this good plantfeeding mix will come she cant holt it up :hot:

wen she;s done you got the perfect fertilizer
aka,, La Beuna Hierba's top secret plant fertilizer

and you ready too contect your water system and feed your plants

:no:

oke keep it a secret :crying:

Back