Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

I just heard the worst most offensive joke I EVER heard. You gonna have to work for it to get it from me in a PM. I could never place it in open forum.

Men only !

eP.
ParadePiraro012WB.jpg

A man's wife had become quite ill so he took her to the doctor to get her some help. The doctor carefully examined the wife and told the couple " I'm not quite sure what is wrong with her. I need to run some lab tests." So the doc drew some blood and told the couple to come back tomorrow afternoon. After spending a restless and worried night, they returned to the doctor's office that afternoon.
After they arrived, the doctor came out and said "Mr. Smith, I need to talk to you privately." The husband followed him back to his office and said "What's the problem, doc? Is my wife going to die?" The doc hemmed and hawed and finally said "There was a slight problem with her lab tests." "What kind of problem?" asked the husband. "Well, somehow we mixed up your wife's test results with another patients." "Well, what does that mean for me?" said the husband. The looked at him and said "It means your wife is suffering from either AIDS or Altzhemier's Disease." "Holy shit" cried the husband, what am I going to do? The doctor said "If it was my wife I would drive her about 10 miles out of town to the country........and if she finds her way back....don't fuck her!"
:funny::funny:

This is floating around WhatsApp I thought it was funny as hell... *(edit)* sorry man,...TOS finger wagging :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:crying: oh gawd, that's just stone cold!.... @St. Tom ---sorry mate, funny as it is, to keep the peace, nudity (tell me that's CGI- :eek1:) is a no-no, alas.... gotta edit it out :dammit:... Cheers just the same mate!

Back