Dude, that's a happy happy place :worship::d5: those shade leaves:kiss:
thanks rusty :d5: they are huge but havnt been too much of a problem they just find there own way not like some plants that can just be a nightmare wont do anything you want iv done no training apart from topping really

thanks rusty :d5: they are huge but havnt been too much of a problem they just find there own way not like some plants that can just be a nightmare wont do anything you want iv done no training apart from topping really
I haven't really topped anything since I run big clandestine photo grows about 25 years ago lol... I need to get some long growing girls on the go so I can have a play about with it on autos.:d5::smoking:

Gelato 41 Auto day 41
Well that's crossed off as good to go for the next run? Looks like it's going to be a winner to me. :headbang: :d5:
maybe i didnt really expect them to get this big theres no extraction in there so fingers crossed for them :crying:

Gelato 41 Auto day 47
so sad news today iv decided to cull these plants they have just gotten to big for the space the humidity it 80% plus all the time i have no extraction in there its only supposed to be a starter tent for seedlings i never expected these to do so well if im honest about half this size i was expecting :rofl: gotta love coco . so instead of continuing feeding twice a day for them just to go moldy im cutting my losses it was always just an experiment anyways

:shrug:

That's a bummer indeed. Those look so nice.
Maybe you can make a smoothie out of 'm or put the leaves in some stew :stir: if your into that stuff?

Back