I'm smokin sticky fingers here atm.. like right now.. I think your smokin crack with that music dude hahaha

M8 those plants are looking funking catalogue material.. absolutely beautiful :d5:

I only lasted 28 seconds of the song unfortunately.. way too many bpm for me brother lol
thanks mate im pleased as fuck if they put some weight on now it will be one of the best grows iv done in this tent
many a disco biscuit was taken to that tune when i was younger i dont listen to that music too much anymore brings up old urges :eyebrows: but sometimes the mood takes me so i do dabs till you cant do no more and dance the evening away the missus thinks im a nutter :crying:

I'm smokin sticky fingers here atm.. like right now.. I think your smokin crack with that music dude hahaha
skip to 1.20mins and hit a hot head rush of a dab that makes yours eyes sweat then you will feel like your smoking crack :crying: :crying:

Gelato 41 Auto day 51
in full flower mode now looking great bit stretched but thats unavoidable

you grow some cracking plants and i don't feel you give yourself enough credit well done bro and i cant wait to start some more galato autos

you grow some cracking plants and i don't feel you give yourself enough credit well done bro and i cant wait to start some more galato autos
thank you tom i appreciate it im my own worst critic when i look in there i just see what i could have done better i have a picture in my head of what i want it to look like in there and havnt done it yet . i do it in all aspects of my life but now i have my mojo back a.k.a feeding the plants properly i think il get closer to where i want to be soon next grow will be a cracker im telling you now something special coming :smoking:

SKYWALKER HAZE WK5
end of week 5 and i decided to kick one of the plants out as its only going into flower now so it would never be finished in time
the big girl now in her place is also a slower flowering pheno but il keep her i reckon she will be huge and worth a extra week or two these skywalkers are beastly no other words cant wait to see someone try the auto

View media item 23437
View media item 23438
View media item 23439
View media item 23440

Back