I'm a forgetful old coot so maybe I already asked, but do you prefer the airpots? And, am I confused or are there two Trich Farm Haze threads?

I'm a forgetful old coot so maybe I already asked, but do you prefer the airpots? And, am I confused or are there two Trich Farm Haze threads?
yeah i defiantly rather the air pots than fabric pots they both do a good job for air pruning the roots but the air pots are a bit cleaner no mold on like on the fabric ones sometimes il eventually move to 100% air pots but i just don have the space right now to keep a bunch of different sizes

Gelato41 auto day 69
Sad too say it finally over for these girls just cant do it any longer the other plants are going insane need the space there is no light getting down there anymore
20210413_001458.jpg

Sad too say it finally over for these girls just cant do it any longer the other plants are going insane need the space there is no light getting down there anymore
View attachment 1306795
No way of proppin them up on milk crates or something? I mean it looks like those other ones are gonna fill the space so I totally get it

So, you're going to toss two better looking plants than half of us can grow? I say good day, sir! I cannot look anymore!
i know its a shame indeed i did try to keep them around as long as i could

No way of proppin them up on milk crates or something? I mean it looks like those other ones are gonna fill the space so I totally get it
Unfortunately not theres just no space left for them in here
20210413_014224.jpg

Back