SKYWALKER HAZE WK7
SKYWALKER HAZE WK8
week 8 day 55 going into the final stretch now for 4 of the 5 big girl on the right front has a few weeks to go but i cannot stress enough how strong the smell from that one plant is stinks of candy blueberry or grape iv never grown a plant that smelled like this one i think she will be worth the wait
View media item 23632
View media item 23633
View media item 23634
View media item 23635new toys landing on 420 whats better :d5: just need to get an adapter plug and il get it hung up

SKYWALKER HAZE WK9
I was just wondering yesterday when you were going to give us an update! Great stuff!

Where are you going to hang the uvb lamp? Or am I just blind and didn't see it hanging already.....

quick update this week getting closer now blueberry and kush smells smack you in the face when you open the tent pics arent great best i can get with the tent so full

View media item 23731
View media item 23732
View media item 23733
View media item 23734also some got some dry sift screens from ex-tractor.com on 420
They're looking just awesome, do you defol once stretch has finished or will you leave them be? :jointman: :vibes:

I was just wondering yesterday when you were going to give us an update! Great stuff!

Where are you going to hang the uvb lamp? Or am I just blind and didn't see it hanging already.....
its not up yet waiting on some plug adapters to come :shrug:
They're looking just awesome, do you defol once stretch has finished or will you leave them be? :jointman: :vibes:
this round was light on the defoliation same with the next one im planning but the one after that il be doing full strip at day 21 of flower basically following green genes gardens method

its not up yet waiting on some plug adapters to come :shrug:

this round was light on the defoliation same with the next one im planning but the one after that il be doing full strip at day 21 of flower basically following green genes gardens method

Haven't even heard of that and I'm already excited bro :d5:

SKYWALKER HAZE WK10
Back