Mephisto Genetics The return of suggest a name-athon! Free seeds to the winner!

Gooey Grapes
Grapey goo

I don't know about 4 assed monkey, whats that mean? Also monkey's are less evolved animals not a great ape like a gorilla would be. But hey I will still buy it, let us know when it drops.

Next time it would be cool if we could vote on your top 3 favorites and help to pick a winning name. Not sure if there is a poll type option for threads on this forum. But it would make such a thing easy to do.

Last edited:
Bigfoots bride,
Yeti's Bear Necessities.
Bear Naked Yeti.
Gorilla memberberries.

Last edited:
Gooey Grapes
Grapey goo

I don't know about 4 assed monkey, whats that mean? Also monkey's are less evolved animals not a great ape like a gorilla would be. But hey I will still buy it, let us know when it drops.

Next time it would be cool if we could vote on your top 3 favorites and help to pick a winning name. Not sure if there is a poll type option for threads on this forum. But it would make such a thing easy to do.
i like the voteing idea

Gooey Grapes
Grapey goo

I think 4 assed monkey is a South Park reference.

IMG_4168.PNG
Dr Alphonse Mephisto created the 4 assed monkey

The name Mephisto is a direct reference to Alfonse Mephesto, manbearalienpig a nod to manbearpig. Since one of Mephesto's featured creations was a 4 Assed Monkey it seemed like a beautiful fit!

Samsquanch is what Bubbles from the trailer park boys refers to sasquatch as. Bubbles was also referred to as the "Hubbabubba telescope," which led to the name "Hubbabubbasmelloscope". Samsquanch OG was a natural fit for the Yeti OG.

Hope this helps to shed some light!

Back