Mephisto Genetics The return of suggest a name-athon! Free seeds to the winner!

Gorilla Glue x Grape Crinkle - Caesar's Vineyard

Caesar = Planet of the Apes
Vineyard= Grapes

Hello again AFN, we need your help! It's almost time for the next Artisanal release and we still haven't settled on a name for our Yeti OG auto (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG), or our Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle). If we choose your suggestion you will receive an 18 pack of that strain gratis! I'll start this off with my suggestions and look forward to seeing what the creative collective here comes up with!

For Yeti OG I was thinking something to do with trolls since the world is full of them these days. Maybe Snow Troll OG, Snow Trolling, or even Skank Hunt OG as another homage to South Park.

For Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I was thinking something along the lines of Gorilla Glaze.

Now, more importantly, let's hear yours!

:smokeout:
ahhh man i missed this. gutted BUT the last batch of Meph-beans I ordered came with a lovely free packet of auto cush seeds. I wasnt sure what the auto cush was and I thought it wasn't up to your regular standard of tip top names (walter white, fantasmo express, sour stomper etc) when I was growing them out they took on a really lovely almost sage green colour which really reminded me of those combat jackets from the 70's. hence I christened my plants 'Combat Jacket Kush' Let me toss that into the mix for you if you ever want to release those seeds commercially! I have to say they're a lovely high and i'd deffo buy some in the future. I gifted all my mates a bit and still now theyre asking if ive got any Combat Jacket left!

Keep up the good work fellas. just ordered the new drops. CANNOT WAIT!

Back