Mephisto Genetics The return of suggest a name-athon! Free seeds to the winner!

Damn. Perhaps I was wrong. Congrats to the runners up. Is there a way to check the time stamp on the post? Not to be a sore loser but I am almost positive I first posted skuzzlebutt. I even double checked before I posted it.

Last edited:
Scuzzlebutt was runner up for the Yeti name so shoot me a dm!
Thanks for the shout out man, cheers!

I could be wrong but I believe I was the first to post skuzzlebutt?

Damn. Perhaps I was wrong. Congrats to the runners up. Is there a way to check the time stamp on the post? Not to be a sore loser but I am almost positive I first posted skuzzlebutt. I even double checked before I posted it.

See page 3 and 4.

@BigD1128
neurotree posted 4th Sept..
You posted 5th Sept..
Yeti OG - Skuzzlebutt OG (b/c fuck Patrick Duffy and celery), TrollRace 2.0 (TrollTrace, the second t was supposed to be silent :crying:)
GG#4 x Grape Crinkle - Harambe Juice, Harambe OG, Harambe [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Yeti- Scuzzlebut
Gg4- stink ape

I apologize for coming off as a sore loser. My post was number 38 posted Sept 4. I must have been wrong and overlooked Neurotrees post before mine. Last thing I wanted to do was cause drama on the forum.

How about 4 glazed gorillas for the GG4
Not so sure about the yeti og maybe shapeshifer og (reference to the rougarou from the bayous in louisiana) just a thought

Hello again AFN, we need your help! It's almost time for the next Artisanal release and we still haven't settled on a name for our Yeti OG auto (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG), or our Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle). If we choose your suggestion you will receive an 18 pack of that strain gratis! I'll start this off with my suggestions and look forward to seeing what the creative collective here comes up with!

For Yeti OG I was thinking something to do with trolls since the world is full of them these days. Maybe Snow Troll OG, Snow Trolling, or even Skank Hunt OG as another homage to South Park.

For Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I was thinking something along the lines of Gorilla Glaze.

Now, more importantly, let's hear yours!

:smokeout:
Id name the Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle johnny Chimpo. Its an ape. Its close enough. I recently learned that gibbons are apes.
8d0um51J_400x400.png

Reactions: gbd
Back