Mephisto Genetics The return of suggest a name-athon! Free seeds to the winner!

We've made our selections. Samsquanch OG and 4 Assed Monkey! Our favorite runner up will receive a pack of seeds for their suggestion and will be announced soon. Until then, here is a Samsquanch OG quick vid:

We've made our selections. Samsquanch OG and 4 Assed Monkey! Our favorite runner up will receive a pack of seeds for their suggestion and will be announced soon. Until then, here is a Samsquanch OG quick vid:

great choices cant wait to try the samsquanch OG :pass: :d5: :nicethread:

Hello again AFN, we need your help! It's almost time for the next Artisanal release and we still haven't settled on a name for our Yeti OG auto (Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG), or our Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle). If we choose your suggestion you will receive an 18 pack of that strain gratis! I'll start this off with my suggestions and look forward to seeing what the creative collective here comes up with!

For Yeti OG I was thinking something to do with trolls since the world is full of them these days. Maybe Snow Troll OG, Snow Trolling, or even Skank Hunt OG as another homage to South Park.

For Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] I was thinking something along the lines of Gorilla Glaze.

Now, more importantly, let's hear yours!

:smokeout:

I love the idea of Skank Hunt OG.

As for the GG# 4, how about Grape Ape Grape Ape, the famous line from The Grape Ape Show from the 70's

Glue-grape#4. Sticky crinkle#4 - Gorilla glue#4 x grape crinkle..
And
Snow bear og.
Saskwach v goldielocks og/OGre - yeti og x 3 bears og
What ever you choose will stick anyway so shouldn't be too hard.! Good luck to everyone
Happy growing
Gaz
Ps. Just noticed I posted too late.. well done to whoever chose those names.. enjoy your prize.!
G

Last edited:
Yeti - Ewok OG or Willow OG.
gGG- I liked the suggestion of silver back something
I've got a gg x og I made at f2 that I call silverback kush.

Back