Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@Waira update on the outdoor auto's. I have no idea how old they are now I have not been logging my information much this year as I am still super busy with work. Im roughly week 3 ish maybe week 4 of flower. They are all doing very good even the ones that got flooded out at the beginning of the year. The blue monday cross of mine looks like it could turn into a huge cola on a stick which is good with me Id say she has potential of being a few zips for sure she already smells amazing being a mephisto forgotten cookies crossed to dinafems blue cheese she has quite an amazing skunk coffee smell and a ton of good frost going on....
Blue Monday looking great for how badly she started out being flooded a few times I wish I could have gotten her a better veg she is stacking
DSCN1332.JPG

DSCN1334.JPG

Praying to the sun god
DSCN1335.JPG

Fast Buds CBD Crack I am super happy about how this one is going she has a wonderful pine scent and looks to have some potential to put out some decent weight. I really like the CBD strains. I just crossed this one to a Black Cream from sweet seeds.
DSCN1336.JPG

DSCN1338.JPG

Black Gannie one of my crosses also is looking pretty tough she's been at the gym lol. I hope that the purple comes out in this one outdoors like it has indoors for me in the past. She has a real soft berry scent to her right now and is just starting to get some trics on her...
DSCN1339.JPG

The main cola off the Black Gannie they definitely have the kush look from the Blackberrie. Looking over my garden I realized I have a ton of kush and cheese going on out their yeah!
DSCN1340.JPG

DSCN1341.JPG

So far the auto's are all doing very well good healthy plants.

Attachments

• DSCN1342.JPG
    DSCN1342.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 20
@Waira Photo update Im going to just stick with what I started with hopefully no one minds if they do Ill choose different plants but since the size of the plant doesn't matter I guess the 2 that have started to flower early are ok with me. I will however end up with a few monsters this year out in the garden that may end up peaking in on this thread!
HSO Fast OGKZ#2 and Dinafem Quick kush in the background both are into flower about a week apart the Fast OGKZ did put on a nice little stretch
DSCN1352.JPG

HSO Fast OGKZ#2 with Dinafems Blue Widow in the background that plant is getting pretty beefy
DSCN1353.JPG

A blurry ass flower pic off the OGKZ it was pretty windy out yesterday when I took the pics she may surprise me still
DSCN1354.JPG

Fast OGKZ is still growing a little bit but she is just about topped out I think but she is just shy of 5ft tall and roughly 5ft wide so I think she will just have to do. You can see my powerhouse cbd right behind her is roughly the same size and still has some veg and preflower stretch to grow through!
DSCN1356.JPG

The Blue widow is doing very nice and is a super chunky plant I have had to work quite a bit to keep her cleaned out inside!
DSCN1357.JPG

Non comp plant Powerhouse CBD she is a grower for sure last year her mom got huge!
DSCN1371.JPG

The Blue Widow I am still lovin this plant I have one goind indoors and the bud structure is amazing this plant is going to stack some big colas! I have some pollen going on the one indoors I plan to breed with this year outdoors with some of the photo's.
DSCN1352.JPG

Non comp Fast OGKZ she has some very nice frosty buds forming up on her!
DSCN1349.JPG

I had some stalk pics that didnt transfer to my computer I will try n post later. Some of these girls have some tree trunks they are setting on... Ive been thinking about trying to find a place that would want to buy my talks and waste for use. Or possibly making some kind of furniture or something out of them...

i tried dirt from various places in the yard. this dirt was full of evil black mushrooms. they don't like to share resources i guess. they let her live but just barely.

well, it'z a trip, that'z fer sur, lol :smoking: jus goez to show the true resilency...and stubborness...of canna :headbang: ppp

update Sleeper143 6/29
@Waira
Update day 49: Still alive in the ever changeable British weather. Been pretty rainy/windy and generally dull week. Ladies are still going, some nice buds forming up the main cola but not a lot of branching going on. Supposed to be a 60 day strain but in this weather it’s going to be a bit longer.
E4FEE8C0-E242-4847-AC00-E4D3F43BEA24.jpeg
AED63F8C-82C6-4917-9C09-D901E0C56046.jpeg

update moutros 6/29
You guys are so well organized with update numbers and all, so ill try to put a number too...
Update no #4 lets call it. Budworms defeated.

Amnesia haze, thriving, moved from previous position for concealment reasons.
IMG_20200629_130821.jpg
IMG_20200629_130802.jpg

Ace tropical mix sativa A, abit slow compared to the amnesia haze but getting there. Clear sativa characteristics on the leaves.
Moved to the position AH was previously at, abit more sun for it.
IMG_20200629_130758.jpg

Ace tropical mix sativa B, also slower than the AH but also promising with clear sativa character on the leaves.
IMG_20200629_130846.jpg

Back