Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

@smokeyfromau -- mate did I miss your dry Lib' Haze shot? I have the live,... I hope you took one or still have something to photo :eek1:

@Shiva's Mistress ...hey luv, I can't find you final live and dry pics for the pool, would you please scare them up for me? :smoking:

Oh, how are they smoking now :eyebrows:

@Quentin3176 ... mate, long time no see,... hope all's OK? I recall you were moving,... if you get this, slip me you Comp's choice pics of live and dry bud if you can, for the Poll,....

@31drew31 :smoking: what's up man? I have forgotten or can't find you final pics? ... toss'm at me if you would, thanks!

Hey Waira thanks! The 2 plants I entered didn't make it to trim due to budrot but I did end up with as good handful of hash :) Might have pics of the plants before I took them down and froze em but obviously no dry bud pics. I moved in the middle of August so it got pretty busy but Ill be back in it next season!

Hey Waira thanks! The 2 plants I entered didn't make it to trim due to budrot but I did end up with as good handful of hash :) Might have pics of the plants before I took them down and froze em but obviously no dry bud pics. I moved in the middle of August so it got pretty busy but Ill be back in it next season!
Ah, that's right, thought something like that,... :passit:... thanks for catching up, hope you're nicely settled now at the new digs!

@hecno ... would you chose you Z99 live and dry pics please, and post them in the staff grow battle work area thread? :jointman:

@DMHeights ... long time no see too! .....I need a dry bud shot, not sure I saw one?

@Shiva's Mistress ...hey luv, I can't find you final live and dry pics for the pool, would you please scare them up for me? :smoking:

Oh, how are they smoking now :eyebrows:

They are vaping very happily dear Waira.

Not sure I took any, let's see if any nice nugs still in the jar, hahaaaa!~

Back