Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Looks great! My Heisenburg's were absolute midgets, I believe I got around 20 grams when all said and done from two plants.
The first Heisenberg i ran got stunted in veg, i fimmed her, she was a strange grow the whole way. I got 37 dried grams from her. The ladie i just chopped was a skinnier statured plant. Haven't weighed wet. Probably around 35-40grams when dried/cured. But absolutely top notch hygrade smoke. Resin production was almost ridiculous!!
I have a much larger Heisenberg at 69 days as well. Still predominantly clearish trychs. The girl i took today could've went a little longer, but mostly cloudy trychs, hard buds, i like a smoke taken at at stage in maturation too...
I have a Heisenberg at 53days who has been fed CX horticulture/hydroponics Head Masta/Mighty Bloom. Bloom enhancers all the way through flower. And is absolutely huge. And greasily pouring a coating of oily trychs in mass. A 3 bog at same age 53days. Fed the same way, she is truly the most amazing girl we've ran. Will be doing grow and smoke report when all are finished. I just started this screen name from fluffhead. My wife has been totally getting into the grows as of late. So figured we would include her with AFN as well.

Two on left are Heisenberg Special
1499620624484.jpg

Two on left are Heisenberg Special View attachment 777958
Looks great man! Pretty sure I stunted entire batch for this grow, as I've seperated strains by size into each closet, and even the medium to large strains are already sexing at a very small height. I tried an extra transplant to see if I could get the roots to develop more but it looks like I root balled 'em by accident. I think I'll try planting directly in soil in the future, or straight from germination station to final pot.

Looks great man! Pretty sure I stunted entire batch for this grow, as I've seperated strains by size into each closet, and even the medium to large strains are already sexing at a very small height. I tried an extra transplant to see if I could get the roots to develop more but it looks like I root balled 'em by accident. I think I'll try planting directly in soil in the future, or straight from germination station to final pot.
I've never transplanted autos.. always plant in final pot. And have better grows with smaller pots. Sometimes ive overwatered a small plant in big containers, was a learning curve. Ive switched entirely to hydrofarm square pots. 2.75Gallon equivalent. Great for space. Can pack them together for sog scrog perfectly. Or give them a little extra room is still a decent container for root growth. Im running best grows we have done with these pots. Can chalk that up to a number of factors. But those pots have really help me dial in a few parts of ny grow. Great drainage as well. About to start a gold glue grow with potters gold/GBD super soil. Btw @gbd are there any special freebies with super soil right now???

I've never transplanted autos.. always plant in final pot. And have better grows with smaller pots. Sometimes ive overwatered a small plant in big containers, was a learning curve. Ive switched entirely to hydrofarm square pots. 2.75Gallon equivalent. Great for space. Can pack them together for sog scrog perfectly. Or give them a little extra room is still a decent container for root growth. Im running best grows we have done with these pots. Can chalk that up to a number of factors. But those pots have really help me dial in a few parts of ny grow. Great drainage as well. About to start a gold glue grow with potters gold/GBD super soil. Btw @gbd are there any special freebies with super soil right now???

You'll get the same freebies that are being given out this month, whatever they may be. I'll reach out to our shipping department to see what the freebies are and will get back to you with an answer.

You'll get the same freebies that are being given out this month, whatever they may be. I'll reach out to our shipping department to see what the freebies are and will get back to you with an answer.
No biggie.
Will be ordering no matter anyhow. Whatever will be kind freebie.
Really can't wait to try the super soil. Maybe get away from all the bottles.

I have a patient that says sour blue is his best medicine; are going to drop those again or should I buy up stock from one of your distributors. I have enough now for about a year. I can't wait to get my illuminatos even though I don't have room lol

I have a patient that says sour blue is his best medicine; are going to drop those again or should I buy up stock from one of your distributors. I have enough now for about a year. I can't wait to get my illuminatos even though I don't have room lol

We don't have any sour blues stock, and no plans to reproduce her,

Hope that helps,
Mitch

Thanks mitch I'll get some from one of your distributors then I'm sure I can find him a new fav I like them all plus the 10 new illuminautos that are in the mail soon I got the payment received email and my room is full so no need to check it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back