Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

Hey Mitch, you mentioned in a thread somewhere about doing a sour strawberry kush artisanal.
My question is, is it BOG's sour strawberry kush that is being bred with the 24carat, again coming from BOG genetics. Probably answering my own question there, lol.
As far as photos are concerned BOG are definitely one of my favorite breeders.
Really something i love about Mephisto. The breeders gear they work with. GGG BOG LSG Karma!!!! Truly the connoisseurs!!!
Btw @gbd those F1's are looking phenomenal

Yes correct, bog's sour strawberry kush x 24 carat
F3's will be ran in September, f4's will be released early in 2018
Cheers Mitch

Yes correct, bog's sour strawberry kush x 24 carat
F3's will be ran in September, f4's will be released early in 2018

Awesome, also love the fact mephisto gives props and recognition to the other breeders gear they use. Thats awesome. Some breeders don't mention the other breeders whose genetics they use. Mephisto always gives credit.

The ssk auto as well is going to be a real delight, i was snoozing during the f2 run and sadly didn't take any photos but the strawberry aroma/flavor really carries through. So additional props to bog on that one.

I can't wait to try the ssk.
I have not had a chance to run the 24carat itself. I've ran out Heisenberg special, and sour crack. And growing two gold glues right now. But not straight 24carat. As far as the grow journals ive seen my gold glues really are taking on the 24carat stature.
When they are available in September im jumping on them lol.
I have 6 Sour Boggle regular seeds i got from a friend for my bday last year.
Saving them until i can start doing some breeding. Which im really just learning the absolute basics of now.
Reading about your artisanal projects really got me wanting to learn more.

How many generations of breeding are needed until you take a photo plant, and turn it into a full blown ibl autoflower?

I can't wait to try the ssk.
I have not had a chance to run the 24carat itself. I've ran out Heisenberg special, and sour crack. And growing two gold glues right now. But not straight 24carat. As far as the grow journals ive seen my gold glues really are taking on the 24carat stature.
When they are available in September im jumping on them lol.
I have 6 Sour Boggle regular seeds i got from a friend for my bday last year.
Saving them until i can start doing some breeding. Which im really just learning the absolute basics of now.
Reading about your artisanal projects really got me wanting to learn more.

How many generations of breeding are needed until you take a photo plant, and turn it into a full blown ibl autoflower?

Three generations for most strains will see 90-100% full af, then one step further to f4 will definitely be 100% in our experience

Back