Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

@FullAuto245 Thanks bud! I tried starting some chamomile in the 3 pots but my soil gets dry pretty quick on top but not on the bottom so I have like some roots from them and such but didn't survive cause I would have had to overwater the plants, I think if you were going to use to increase resin production etc you would want to grow a bunch in the pot then when they are harvested grow your plant in there, seen someone do that on here with clover. On the back wall on the right that is chamomile on top of the wood post I had way more but it got tipped over, hasn't started to flower yet though should be soon. I've got some plans to make some cup holders to grow herbs in the tent soon.

@FullAuto245 Thanks bud! I tried starting some chamomile in the 3 pots but my soil gets dry pretty quick on top but not on the bottom so I have like some roots from them and such but didn't survive cause I would have had to overwater the plants, I think if you were going to use to increase resin production etc you would want to grow a bunch in the pot then when they are harvested grow your plant in there, seen someone do that on here with clover. On the back wall on the right that is chamomile on top of the wood post I had way more but it got tipped over, hasn't started to flower yet though should be soon. I've got some plans to make some cup holders to grow herbs in the tent soon.
Ok I see it now! Cool stuff dude!

@FullAuto245 Thanks! I attached a closeup pic.

@Boognelson87 Thanks bud! The non flowering older plants are top left Strawberry Nuggets (Biggest) 24k to the right of it and another Strawberry below the bigger Strawberry.

Opened up the tent this morning and one of the West Coast O.G Kush was layed over thought it was a goner for sure but it's weird it's not limp feeling watering is on point so don't know if it just got too top heavy or what but thought the stem looked pretty strong. I've got it tied up now seems healthy any ideas what is up with it? @RivetGrrl

Attachments

• 20190405_125334_HDR.jpg
    20190405_125334_HDR.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190405_125339_HDR.jpg
    20190405_125339_HDR.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190405_125356_HDR.jpg
    20190405_125356_HDR.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 46
That's odd looking, but it seems maybe it's growing crooked? If the stem looks fine (check at the media level too) see if it starts to grow back towards the lights. I've had some off ones grow funny at times and they straighten themselves out. The leaves look fine, not droopy?

@FullAuto245 Thanks! I attached a closeup pic.

@Boognelson87 Thanks bud! The non flowering older plants are top left Strawberry Nuggets (Biggest) 24k to the right of it and another Strawberry below the bigger Strawberry.

Opened up the tent this morning and one of the West Coast O.G Kush was layed over thought it was a goner for sure but it's weird it's not limp feeling watering is on point so don't know if it just got too top heavy or what but thought the stem looked pretty strong. I've got it tied up now seems healthy any ideas what is up with it? @RivetGrrl
Those look great, how old are they BP? I wonder if you could maybe prop that girl up somehow, sometimes I finagle something. I blame the cat!!!

@RivetGrrl It's weird it was standing up last night and it doesn't feel broke, the leaves also are fine.

@davisgirl Thank you! There exactly 2 weeks old. I have it proped up now hope it will be ok. The cat did get too frisky but not with that one, I was watching him to see how he would do and ended up putting one of the Strawberry leaves in his mouth, he brushed up against it then licked it first was funny but he will only be allowed in the room when the tent is closed from now on.

My dogs LOVE pot — both dried bud and the leaves. They eat it. They are banned from the tent and are rarely in the basement even. But the other day I had cleared out quite a bit of undergrowth and there was a pile of it in the garbage and they immediately tried to run off with as much as they could fit in their mouths. My dogs are assholes sometimes. :rofl:

Opened up the tent this morning and one of the West Coast O.G Kush was layed over thought it was a goner for sure but it's weird it's not limp feeling watering is on point so don't know if it just got too top heavy or what but thought the stem looked pretty strong.

Did it see your other plants tied down for lst? She might not be into the bondage thing and decided to lst herself. :naughtystep::nono:

Back