Photography The Macro Thread

cheers Ronin!
glowing beauties
full O Life!

thanks for the continued photographic inspiration. After my 1st attempt success, gonna grow a lot more this season.

cheers Ronin!
glowing beauties
full O Life!
thanks for the continued photographic inspiration. After my 1st attempt success, gonna grow a lot more this season.
Thanks @trailanimal :pass:
Happy to contribute:thumbsup:

Here are some twins!
Two seeds, one bract/calyx.
Front view:
IMG_7380.JPG

Back view:
IMG_7378.JPG

Plant courtesy of @Magic Strains
Candy Cain

:coffee: strain in the membrane! :headbang: OK, I'll bite Ronin,... Brown Brown, Bum Wine, Golden Buddha,... your crosses, and are you sharing parentage? :eyebrows: -- I know how good you are in the kitchen- :hump: .... and you already know what a shameless perv' I am! :crying: .... HOGCoGoWW :dizzy:-- not sure that helps..? But what a juicy cross my man! :d5: ....
Twin seeds pic's are amazing, a first for me- :thumbsup:
spank it and thank it--- :slap: :rofl:

:coffee: strain in the membrane! :headbang: OK, I'll bite Ronin,... Brown Brown, Bum Wine, Golden Buddha,... your crosses, and are you sharing parentage? :eyebrows: -- I know how good you are in the kitchen- :hump: .... and you already know what a shameless perv' I am! :crying: .... HOGCoGoWW :dizzy:-- not sure that helps..? But what a juicy cross my man! :d5: ....
Twin seeds pic's are amazing, a first for me- :thumbsup:
spank it and thank it--- :slap: :rofl:
Brown Brown = Yeyo (The White x Highland Oaxacan Gold x Santa Marta Colombian Gold) x Malawi - now at f2
Bum Wine AkA Tyronascope = Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Tyrone Special f1 now going on f2
Golden Buddha Is a joint project with @Magic He created the F1 using my male HOGxSMCG and hitting a Wild Thai ryder from WOS.
It's now at f4.
There's a couple others that are in the works as well:devil:
Yeah, the twin seeds was a true anomaly:biggrin:

Back