Photography The Macro Thread

Thanks Briman.:tiphat:

Thanks Americano56.:Sharing One:
My ladies grow under the following lights:
900w MarsII full spectrum x 2
900w MarsII blue spectrum x1
600w HPS w/added blue spectrum bulb
660w 12 lamp t5 Quantum Badboy fixture with 10 lamps@ 6500k and 2 bulbs @ 10,000k+uvA

Wow! 3000kw! is all of that in one room at one time? If so what footprint? or does each plant get some treatment under each light in the same room?
Just curious, as I have two closet sized spaces that are roughly 3'w x 7'l x 8't that average 750w of various combined light sources.
Sometimes, all the light is focused on one plant, other times they have to share. I try to make sure each plant has at least 6sqft of floor space, I often need 9sqft on the bigger plants.
That space, with roughly 750w of light running 24/0 is pretty efficient for me.
Going over 750w in that space raises temps a bit high, I am working some venting solutions though.

Always love the macro pics Ronin!

Wow! 3000kw! is all of that in one room at one time? If so what footprint? or does each plant get some treatment under each light in the same room?
Just curious, as I have two closet sized spaces that are roughly 3'w x 7'l x 8't that average 750w of various combined light sources.
Sometimes, all the light is focused on one plant, other times they have to share. I try to make sure each plant has at least 6sqft of floor space, I often need 9sqft on the bigger plants.
That space, with roughly 750w of light running 24/0 is pretty efficient for me.
Going over 750w in that space raises temps a bit high, I am working some venting solutions though.

Always love the macro pics Ronin!

Thanks GB.:Sharing One:
They're actually spread out.
Currently I have the 600w HPS and the 660w T5's in my autoroom. (10'x12' room with 4'x8' actual grow area)
I have the 2 x 900w Mars full specs in a 4'x4' tent.
And the 900W blue spec is in a 2'x2.5' Gorilla tent.
As well I have a male tent(2'x2.5') running a 250w HPS.
The 2' blue tent is the only space that gets one light one plant. The rest share the lights.

DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0009.jpg

early miss auto.. cropking seeds week 7.5

Thursday evening trich shot.

Moby Dick
IMG_5298_zpsc7feb57d.jpg

Blue Cheese
IMG_5362_zpsbad9ca26.jpg

Wow, your growing skills are only matched by your photography skills!!!!

Bud guard

IMG_3445.jpgIMG_3447.jpgIMG_3393.jpgIMG_3397.jpg

I didn't acquire these. They apparently nested in my house when it was built a few years ago.
Every spring I have them in the house.
Nothing for this guy to eat, so I wonder why he enjoys it here so much.:grin:

Back