New Grower The love shack!

I think having one thread is best. but that's me.:thumbsup: I only have the one thread, it seems pretty active. whatever floats your boat. :pass: I will have to start another thread, because I am in the Dinafem solo cup grow.. :cheers: but it will alsso be repeated on my one and only thread.:greenthumb:

A pic of the gang here in the love shack. The tomato plants are trying to bounce back from a little abuse:naughtystep: and check out my DIY cob rack. Made from recycled aluminum stock from a canopy (old man throws nothing away) 18in above plants.@ 3/4 power.
1130F046-3B73-4CAB-BE6D-54840B29C1F4.jpeg

Keep it Sparky :smoking:

Last edited:
A pic of the gang here in the love shack. The tomato plants are trying to bounce back from a little abuse:naughtystep: and check out my DIY cob rack. Made from recycled aluminum stock from a canopy (old man throws nothing away) 18in above plants.@ 3/4 power.
View attachment 1073717
Keep it Sparky :smoking:

There ya go....nice dude. Glad I could be of service

Tear it up

Wow! Where the time go... errr oh yeah :nono: damn glad to be back though!! Props to the AFN team, this blunts for you!!!
:pass:
Lots happened and lessons being learned. Ended up cookin the the tips on my girl just a bit with nute build up. Forgot about watering to about 20% runoff. Found TDS was sky rocketed at 2950ppm and PH@5.7:yoinks: so a flushing we will go. That seemed to have stopped that in its tracks!! Really lovin’ these lights man! Nice tight node structure @ 25 days old. Started LST with a couple adjustments and she”s loving it so far:smoking:
854B27EC-8DFF-4A7E-A913-F92E8C60A493.jpeg

Used one of the older pics there lol only took the one pic after fitting that panel in just need to build the door and add hinges. This 30+ year old shed deff has it’s issues with settling:doh: trying for the stealth look here and block out and keep in light with a good overlap of the door as you can see in the first pic.
I’m think the hinges just might give it away:yoinks: what y’all think??
How stealth you need? Like I'm on total lock down. I ain't legal yet so cant do more than a 2x4x5 tent in laundry room. Unless you got cops down there you should be cool. Most people if they ain't looking for it wont notice shit right in their face. Hidden in plain sight, ya know like the government does lol. I have had 5 different guys working in my laundry room. Not 1 asked about the tent lol. Although, 1 young guy in his 20's asked about my filter tied into my dryer vent. I pointed at my 1gal deep fryer, told them how bad it stink like grease (which it does) and they totally bought it. So if there is no noise no one will notice much. If you have fan noise I use an air filter. I put it next to tent and turn on when someone will be around. They will hear that and if they can see it will just think is that.

Door is hung and is freakin perfect.
:frog:
Love it when a plan comes together:amazon:
View attachment 1059210
Was pic with door closed with the lights on? If so your good on stealth. Light coming through would be the other thing could give you away. Turn lights on in grow room, turn lights out in outer room if you cant see light your tight lol.

Wow! Where the time go... errr oh yeah :nono: damn glad to be back though!! Props to the AFN team, this blunts for you!!!
:pass:
Lots happened and lessons being learned. Ended up cookin the the tips on my girl just a bit with nute build up. Forgot about watering to about 20% runoff. Found TDS was sky rocketed at 2950ppm and PH@5.7:yoinks: so a flushing we will go. That seemed to have stopped that in its tracks!! Really lovin’ these lights man! Nice tight node structure @ 25 days old. Started LST with a couple adjustments and she”s loving it so far:smoking:
View attachment 1076735
Bud she is looking good! She is gonna blow up now, she is spread nicely. I wanted to do that but don't have the room this time to train her like that. She loved the flush I gave her she jumped right after that.

Back