New Grower The love shack!

UPDATE!!
decided to run a couple of tomato plants to dial in The Love Shack[emoji3526] Well we gotta do a little upgrade for humidity. Continuous 38% in there. That just will not do:yoinks: I have the light timer and temp control running but think a combo timer for temp and humidity is in order. Will shoot pics later.
Keep it Sparky:smoking:
Get a fogger bro...they are bonkers and are pretty cheap.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

when your feeding a tent full of monsters. im talking BIG plants the gallons of nutes poured in brings RH way up three four gallon pots, that get a gallon apiece, three plants, RH go's from
40% to 65% and stays there for two days. another way to tell when to feed, RH drops their dry.:greenthumb:

Get a fogger bro...they are bonkers and are pretty cheap.

Along with this little gem:smoking:
18FF379F-AF1E-4655-A239-79D5DB57507D.jpeg

And as promised, I give you TOMATOES :crying:added a humidifier and now Rh hanging around 47-55%. My exhaust fan seems to suck it out as fast as made:nono: which is on a temp controller. Until I can get more plants in there think I will pop an on a fogger. @Dr.Bubbles have you tried the Mist Maker?
66D5B81D-5B5C-48DF-AC7B-51EDB4620E8F.jpeg

And as promised, I give you TOMATOES :crying:added a humidifier and now Rh hanging around 47-55%. My exhaust fan seems to suck it out as fast as made:nono: which is on a temp controller. Until I can get more plants in there think I will pop an on a fogger. @Dr.Bubbles have you tried the Mist Maker?
View attachment 1062943
I saw that you put the words Mist Maker in caps, so I checked it...are you talking about the tea pot looking thing? Never used that, I have an ultrasonic fogger. It was about $100 and it runs through 2 gallons in 15 hours maybe. I run it off the Inkbird controller and it lasts for over 24hrs. I HIGHLY recommend grabbing a nice fogger, I got a cheapie first and it was all smashed up and junk. The 2nd one was money. It has a floating housing so you can use any container you want and it shuts off when it runs dry. I love it.

It's always a challenge keeping the RH exactly in the right spot. As soon as the exhaust kicks on it blows it right out. This is where the controller can help by just running the exhaust when it's critical. Much more stable.

Things are moving along. Getting dialed in.
7F14B1F6-CE8A-4057-9371-46439EF043B1.jpeg F2458749-72C2-43F8-8B5E-A29595EB3AF8.jpeg
Think my ole Man(Pops) is more impatient than me! He wants to drop a bean or 4 in the worst way:biggrin:
Back story: my Dad(76) a retired 20 yr Marine Vet who for years was anti drugs, don’t do it around me type. He suffers from PTSD and arthritis. For the past few years has now realized the benefits(thanks his son) of this magic weed. So Sparky’s love shack may be having some lady’s movin in!!:pass:

Things are moving along. Getting dialed in.
View attachment 1065113 View attachment 1065114
Think my ole Man(Pops) is more impatient than me! He wants to drop a bean or 4 in the worst way[emoji3]
Back story: my Dad(76) a retired 20 yr Marine Vet who for years was anti drugs, don’t do it around me type. He suffers from PTSD and arthritis. For the past few years has now realized the benefits(thanks his son) of this magic weed. So Sparky’s love shack may be having some lady’s movin in!!:pass:
Awesome

I just can’t take it anymore:yoinks: I had to crack just one seed. A Strawberry Fog from @WickedPissahSeeds. We almost killed the tomato plants. My dad use chlorinated tap water to feed them that was at 9.8PH a little education later and they seem to have bounce back. Anyways watching you all grow some magnificent looking plants has driven me CRAZY!! I need to do something!!

Grow space: 5x3x8 grow room

Lights: DIY 4 Luminus CXM22 Gen3 3500K 90 CRI cobs

Exhaust: 6” Vivosun fan w/18” filter

RH: Ultrasonic mister/fogger

Medium: Biobizz light mix in 3gal @Rain Science grow bags.

Nutes: GL MC,BC,BE

Seed: Strawberry Fog from WP started straight from dirt.

Sparky’s Love shack newest lady.
2 days above ground. Wish me luck:smoking:
39D3E40E-DA15-4AC3-97FB-F2AE407C5731.jpeg

And an update for the lady of the house.
3D2F0B65-1724-4D1C-A148-1EF535FEADCE.jpeg
Here we are at 5 days. things are moving along. She had a bit of a stretch so moved her closer to the light. Stretch seems to have slowed down a bit so think we’re good. RH @49 with a temp of 77. H20 @6.7PH.:smoking:

Back