New Grower The love shack!

spark . be careful with those yo-yo light hangers. I have seen them let go and break lights and plants.:nono: I use canoe tie down straps to hold lights. may be overkill. but no accidents.no good pics, but you can see the blue strap in the carabiner. every light (six) are hung with them. I think they have a 500 lb. break strength. that single bulb is a UVB supplementary bulb in the 370 nm. range. I am a BIG fan of a small amount of harsh UV. causes cannabis to pump out resin to protect the plant. MORE POTENT. :2cents::cheers:
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

spark . be careful with those yo-yo light hangers. I have seen them let go and break lights and plants.:nono: I use canoe tie down straps to hold lights. may be overkill. but no accidents.no good pics, but you can see the blue strap in the carabiner. every light (six) are hung with them. I think they have a 500 lb. break strength. that single bulb is a UVB supplementary bulb in the 370 nm. range. I am a BIG fan of a small amount of harsh UV. causes cannabis to pump out resin to protect the plant. MORE POTENT. :2cents::cheers:
View attachment 1055911 View attachment 1055912
Thnx for this. When I looked into these I made sure it had metal gear internals with descent reviews. Now you got me thinking

I am about to do something similar, relegating the old 4x4 into my new drying room. Elbow room is a good thing. I can't wait...I'm gonna go BONKERS.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Thnx for this. When I looked into these I made sure it had metal gear internals with descent reviews. Now you got me thinking
I wouldn't worry. I have like 20 of those...all the same, have hung EVERYTHING off them. Never had one issue. If you're nervous, put an extra one on for redundancy or back it up with a slip knot or tie the tail up back to itself.

I've been a professional tree surgeon for over a decade and I live for stuff like this. Jam knots and tag end redundancy are how certain knots work. It only takes a few extra seconds to do, but I really don't think you'll need it.

Whatcha hanging off em anyway?

I wouldn't worry. I have like 20 of those...all the same, have hung EVERYTHING off them. Never had one issue. If you're nervous, put an extra one on for redundancy or back it up with a slip knot or tie the tail up back to itself.

I've been a professional tree surgeon for over a decade and I live for stuff like this. Jam knots and tag end redundancy are how certain knots work. It only takes a few extra seconds to do, but I really don't think you'll need it.

Whatcha hanging off em anyway?

Yup gonna cinch the loose end up! I have a Niello D600 that needs a hangin. Don’t weigh too much at all but better safe than pissed off :cuss:

Elbow room was a key in design for sure. Moving stuff all about will deff be a lot easier :smoker1:

Had a shelf rack leftover from an old plastic shed that fit perfectly (who woulda thunk):shrug:quick test with the light and wow that white paint works very well. And a shot on my 3gal @Rain Science grow bags that I added grommets to.
7CC33EB9-13B6-4314-B9A7-BA6DECD11F4E.jpeg :woohoo:

Hung and piped up the 6” Vivosun filter and blower. Duct into the attached wood shop’s attic space. Will probably vent into the shop in winter to help with heating bill:thumbsup: the Love Shack is coming together :woohoo1:
3F91EDEA-1D4A-4628-B018-AD13508DB5F0.jpeg E5CF1686-B7ED-4EEB-8EC8-EF3DD8AA30C3.jpeg
Kinda feel like I need to start stuffin the piggy bank for a set of autocobs:shrug:what y’all think

Back