New Grower The love shack!

Day 54

Did my first large scale defol! Holy shit is that nerve racking :yoinks: but hey Mikey I think she likes it!!
I have a bit of tip burn with a curl goin on. You guys have a suggestion on what that is?
Appreciate any and all input:smoking:
886E8241-0D69-41E9-9630-109C0B562CB3.jpeg
F4EE9251-B484-46CC-80C7-3F687909E91E.jpeg

I just jumped over to the infirmary and it says on there if the tips are curling upward I am over fertilizing so I guess I need to cut back on the mega crop a bit. What do you guys think?

Edit: I read it wrong. To much mag!! This makes sense, I’ve been adding Cal-Mag pro and I believe the improved Mega Crop already has it in there. Well this kinda sucks cause I made up 5 gals. What to do?

Last edited:
just a little tip burn. cut back bloom mix by 1/3 next few feedings. in about ten days switch to just water for another few feedings till done.:2cents:
I like a little tip burn to tell me they are getting enough. BUT no more than a 1/4 inch. and no curling.:greenthumb:

You're seeing a week or two old response. Is that when you started feeding the extra Ca and Mg?

4:1 Ca:Mg ratio is what i was always told. Your feed with out the Ca/Mg extra is already closer to 2:1 which is a large amount IMOP.

Your Veg looked great though. Some in leaf distribution isn't bad at this point.

Edit: Aug 7th it looks like it started to show...so what did you start doing /change near July 31?

Last edited:
You're seeing a week or two old response. Is that when you started feeding the extra Ca and Mg?

4:1 Ca:Mg ratio is what i was always told. Your feed with out the Ca/Mg extra is already closer to 2:1 which is a large amount IMOP.

Your Veg looked great though. Some in leaf distribution isn't bad at this point.

Edit: Aug 7th it looks like it started to show...so what did you start doing /change near July 31?
I’m using an older version feed schedule which has C/M on there. Going to dilute my mix a bit for sure. Good eye on that also. Just don’t need her to freak out at this point in the game.

just a little tip burn. cut back bloom mix by 1/3 next few feedings. in about ten days switch to just water for another few feedings till done.:2cents:
I like a little tip burn to tell me they are getting enough. BUT no more than a 1/4 inch. and no curling.:greenthumb:
Thnx Magoo. Gonna cut my mix with water. Doesn’t look like much when your weighing this up but man does it go a long way!!! I’ll just keep dialin away:smoking:

great diy grow room man quality! fancied doing a false door myself got a couple of nice ideas.
Thanks @wetwood it was a blast to build out and too funny when I do have someone walk by and pays no nevermind. (Nuthin to see here)
:d5:And having that extra wide door is pretty handy:smoking:

Thanks @wetwood it was a blast to build out and too funny when I do have someone walk by and pays no nevermind. (Nuthin to see here)
:d5:And having that extra wide door is pretty handy:smoking:
how did you flush it off so theres no gaps? or is there a gap just people dont pay any attention? same kinda idea i want to do

how did you flush it off so theres no gaps? or is there a gap just people dont pay any attention? same kinda idea i want to do
It was a trim here and trim there type-a-thing. And boy is she tight!!
:baked: Pops says ”our loud air compressor is in there” if someone should ask:smoking:

Back