New Grower The love shack!

looks like she took it well!! Pics later.
This learning curve will be the death of me or my plants.
Pops went to help me out again and mixed some nutes for me but didn’t notice that the scale was set to ounces... yes ounces. He’s old and thought it looked a little much, forgot the megacrop. just did Sweet candy in bud explosion And fed the plant. I flushed the shit outta it.
Just another day in Sparky’s love shack.
Umm Keep it Sparky?!?:smoking:
I dont even want to count the mistakes ive made this year lol. It happens. Hopefully you got ahead of the burning. How soon after the feed did you flush

Here we are at day 78 for the HS. A lot of lessons learned.. lessons on what NOT to do:doh: but she is doing ok. If you have been following this thread you can see that if I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have none at all!!!
Chopped the Strawberry Fog what looks like way to late. We shall see how the drying goes. The hardest part of this is my grow is remote so it’s very hard to keep an eye on everything. Writing up a full schedule Using DutchPro and Sensi grow/bloom to help a bit for pops to follow while I’m not there. I will come back to MC once we are more comfortable.

I had no flies with the BioBizz soil but as soon as I added FFOF and HF holy shit storm!!! Gonna try some things suggested by @MidnightSun. Thought I saw a soap type product at my local Hydro store. Will hit that on the way home this evening.
Back to the BioBizz I go!!

Keep it Sparky :smoking:

I dont even want to count the mistakes ive made this year lol. It happens. Hopefully you got ahead of the burning. How soon after the feed did you flush
Pops sent a pic of the scale and that’s when I saw we had a problem. Had him take a bucket with lid I had there and he drilled a shit ton of holes in the lid and sat the plant on it and he flushed Immediately (bout an hour) after he added that concoction. He did go crazy and put about 5 gal thru to flush. She’s drying out good and doesn’t look like it effected her. The browning has kinda been an ongoing issue for us lol. Will get ahold of this thing for sure!!!

Pictures! I forgot Pictures :crying:

The eye loop I bought sucks so here is a phn pic. What ya think just cloudy??
3634BF4C-1404-48C0-AAE5-A85E09026FA5.jpeg

Green Crack now wrestled into submission with some LST.
20D9C320-5F12-4F5F-AEBF-2E10943B30A7.jpeg

HS after all her abuse:naughtystep:
A3B1BEC8-B5EA-4DEC-884F-859BB74E074D.jpeg

The GC is lovin life. Gotta do a little more tug-n-pull but so far pretty level headed. HS chop chop this weekend. Brown leaf bag set up with fan should do the trick. Would love to have a successful dry and cure on this one. Jarred the SF but has a bit of a hay smell to it ATM, hope that goes away!!!!

Keep it Sparky :smoking:
E75E0957-6354-4444-8160-756842A0CE44.jpeg

@SparkyRU12 just stumbled across this journal. Its been a great read so far. Love your stealth cabinet too.
Woodworking and growing weed are my 2 favourite things (smoking weed and guitars come close)

Loving the journal keep it up dude
:pass::pass:

@SparkyRU12 just stumbled across this journal. Its been a great read so far. Love your stealth cabinet too.
Woodworking and growing weed are my 2 favourite things (smoking weed and guitars come close)

Loving the journal keep it up dude
:pass::pass:
Thnx for stopping by @woody this has been one hell of an experience so far and more to come. Woodworking and guitars?!?!?? How about a bird house or two by yours truly:cheers:
D4A9E880-3238-44DA-9E89-2E9BACD2EC3E.jpeg
AC669858-F280-48FF-B0AE-4D51381DC419.jpeg

Everything is hand made(even the dice).. :smoking:

Hawaiian skunk has been chopped!!!! Made a rack to hang may wares. This fits perfectly into the leaf bags I bought made a small stand and attached the fan.
The buds are not that dense but smell amazing. This pic is three days into drying.
50A69D31-A676-4D3A-AB5B-82DF37BFA91B.jpeg
C1B77CEF-12E5-431C-AB2D-48BA11945DE5.jpeg

And the GC is in pre flower. Waiting on the stretch!!!
4DD7DE07-861F-48EF-A566-92634F3B5DA2.jpeg
114C2776-3E3A-4011-AC75-4814006A49A9.jpeg

Love the bird boxes man... great work!
Hawaiian skunk sounds delicious :headbang:

Back