Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
I'm doing a Kush comparison grow with the following 3 Kush strains and 3 breeders
FastBuds Blackberry, Mephisto 3 Bears OG and MSNL OG Kush

My set up: Room 44" x 44" x 9'
Lighting 2 HiGrow 600 watt LEDs, 1 Growstar 1000 watt LED and supplemental LED drop light in 5000 and 2700 kelvin for veg switching to Mars Par 38s and 2700 k LED for flower
5 gallon fabric pots, soil is one I threw together, using FF liquid and powder trio and compost tea for nutes.

Seeds popped on the 20th and here they are at 10 days old after 1 tea feeding @ 4 days followed by a Big Bloom and Alaskan fish tea brew @ day 8
20171230_001510.jpg

Fast Buds Blackberry in back row, MSNL is 1 in the center and to the right and Mephisto 3 Bears 1 on left and in front. This is my 2nd grow so please if you see anything or have any ideas please let me know. Thx

Very nice set up and strain selection you have there. :vibe:

I must not be the only one who likes kush lol. I have lemon kush, champagne kush, afghan kush x black domina.
I bought a zip of OG and San Fran valley and been hooked every since Ive got lemon by Royal Queen I think

I hope you're right gonna do some simple tie down LST
I am guessing your going to have to be real creative with the LST. if those get as big as I think they are going to your going to need that machete that was mentioned earlier. :pass:I need to try Lemon Kush everyone raves about it and I have never tried it. Going to have to put that on my shoppint list.

Back