New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

Sorry but why not purple or brown ?
lol. nothing against the color bro.. just that all the plants that died had their stems turned to that purple/mostly brown color after some days.. some damping/rot i think. but this plant had white stem throughout with a very light shade of green.. and i think green is healty!! :biggrin: also i searched through and this strain doesnt change colors and grew green in all the journals that i have come across so far!

Okay ;) wish u good luck, it seems you have learning the water method
:d5:

lol. yup i did.. but i thought its because of grow light. was it like that from time it sprouted? :smoking:
Yeap.. I have not have some green/white steams yet, so maybe the light I don't know, but they grow :biggrin:

just not the right time i guess.. had been putting the plant outside in shade for last couple of days.. and everything was looking good... until.......:poof:

got hit by one of the worst storms i have ever seen in my life.. i wasn't home at that time... and my last hope was literally fucked.

i will wait for winters now. don't wanna push the luck anymore... :(

dont have much left for pictures.. the pot was destroyed and strong wind and rain left a mess of dirt and broken pot... its fucking heartbreaking... i almost had it this time.

for pictures... lol.. no plant to take pictures of... but still here are some pictures of the shit that hit us in ISB.

02.jpg 03.jpg storm2-online.jpg storm3-online.jpg storm4-online.jpg

just wanna thank everyone here at AFN for the love and support i got. learnt a lot that could not have been learnt by reading through the internet alone.. will update you guyz when i start the new grow. but i will be hanging around here for sure.. never hurts to keep on learning till then.. :D

:highfive:

just not the right time i guess.. had been putting the plant outside in shade for last couple of days.. and everything was looking good... until.......:poof:

got hit by one of the worst storms i have ever seen in my life.. i wasn't home at that time... and my last hope was literally fucked.

i will wait for winters now. don't wanna push the luck anymore... :(

dont have much left for pictures.. the pot was destroyed and strong wind and rain left a mess of dirt and broken pot... its fucking heartbreaking... i almost had it this time.

for pictures... lol.. no plant to take pictures of... but still here are some pictures of the shit that hit us in ISB.

View attachment 578096 View attachment 578097 View attachment 578098 View attachment 578099 View attachment 578100

:holymoly: is there anyone who has made a spell on you ??? I think so... Somebody wants you not to grow
:aha:
GOOD LUCK TO U MY FRIEND FOR WINTER GROWING

Lol! must be some voodoo I'm sure.. can be my dealer... ;)

Back