New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

check this out!
uploadfromtaptalk1463659103878.png

I expected myself to fail a bit but not totally!! Lol! shit happens

yes bro!! that's fucking hot!! I'm gonna stop pushing my (bad)luck and wait for fall if clay pots fail as well!! [emoji16]
Maybe you gonna try Hydro in a big pool ;)

If you are suggesting hydro due to root temps.. then clay pots are much efficient than hydro.
no statement.. just what I read through.. it's my first blow (*grow) after all.. lol

and I didn't invest in hydro setup just because I wanted to run this grow as a proof of concept.. here I should have got myself more than half Kg pure hash for all that I have invested on growing so far..
but the thing is I love it.. I have started liking gardening.. so I'll do it for sure... mark my words.. I Will Do It..

Hi guyz,

it was not easy to get the massive shit outa my head... had to smoke up a lot!!!:smokeit: lol..
but got one plant +Speed running for last 8 days. it got hit by heat pretty hard a couple of days back but survived. :biggrin: however, it looks like growth has slowed down a bit.. maybe the shock??
the soil has 30-35% perlite now in clay pots. and i have restrained myself from watering it too much. just some spray to wet the top in the morning and evening. the stem looks healthy, its greenish white and no shade of purple or brown (YES!!!!!).
so far its indoor with AC. a friend of mine convincingly advised me to put it outdoor in shade and water it fully twice a day at least. its a risk i don't want to take lol.. so will be looking up outdoor grow journals now. any suggestions are welcome! :smoker1:
the temperatures outdoor are still the same.. 40C+.. and last night we had a hail storm!!! :yoinks:

now the pics..

Day-8 +Speed
DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg
DSC_0261.jpg
DSC_0276.jpg

Hey... Say hello to a new little friend !!

Back