New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

I removed the cups and leaves started to curl within minutes.. hope it recovers.. :(
It sucks..!!!!!! [emoji20]
uploadfromtaptalk1463419653790.jpg

Is it LASER lights u use to vegg :holymoly: :what?:

not much heat I can feel down there.. checked it before placing.. maybe more light?

@TheKB how is the little ?
Lol! it's over. :(

but.. I believe I was stupid to start them in plastic pots. I searched around a lot foe symptoms that my plants showed.. and I reached the conclusion that roots didn't get much oxygen and temperature of soil must have got way too high due to plastic pots..
I should have stuck to clay pots to begin with.. learnt it the hard way man!! [emoji85]
I will share the results with clay pots.. but not under ideal temperatures. it's 44C here right now and keeping them under AC all the time is not an option too due to power outages of 6-8 hours a day..
So let's see what happens now. I have wasted enough time from available grow window already due to my inexperience!

Lol! it's over. :(

but.. I believe I was stupid to start them in plastic pots. I searched around a lot foe symptoms that my plants showed.. and I reached the conclusion that roots didn't get much oxygen and temperature of soil must have got way too high due to plastic pots..
I should have stuck to clay pots to begin with.. learnt it the hard way man!! [emoji85]
I will share the results with clay pots.. but not under ideal temperatures. it's 44C here right now and keeping them under AC all the time is not an option too due to power outages of 6-8 hours a day..
So let's see what happens now. I have wasted enough time from available grow window already due to my inexperience!
With these temp why not start outdoor growing ?

With these temp why not start outdoor growing ?

i doubt they will survive outside in pots. if i were not time bound, i should not have started this grow at this peak of summers. the point is i have not been able to establish the plant from seed so far. and i live on first floor so i have no access to ground for growing. a lot of wild hemp/weed grow around but its dying off due to heat too. i hope the clay pots help, then at least i can experiment something other than germinating these bitches over and over again! :cuss:

Back