Mine are in the mud!

20170201_185619.jpg

Only the bag on the right is in the contest.

Even with the one front right coming down last night at day 57 that dam grape crinkle ( the big girl front left) is taking over the tent.. she is only day 30 in this pic from 2 days ago. Not sure I will have room for this battle as I have test seeds to run that are priority.View attachment 695885

I have an AK-48 like that. She's growing alongside 2 bubblelicious. Thank goodness the bubblelicious are just about ready to harvest. The AK has 3-4 weeks left to go...

I have an AK-48 like that. She's growing alongside 2 bubblelicious. Thank goodness the bubblelicious are just about ready to harvest. The AK has 3-4 weeks left to go...
I am stoked on her as she should fill up plenty of jars and get our stock up since I can not grow in the summer.

OK. I had already planned to grow 2 FB Green Crack for my next grow. I have 2 in solo cups that literally just popped. One yesterday and one the day before. Is it OK for me to run with these? If not, I'll wait for the next date. I have some rhino ryder and northern express stocked. I also have girl scout cookies, gorilla glue and west coast og on order that will be here any day now. So, if I have to wait - no biggie... :smoking:

Back