Grow your best looking plant in nine weeks for your final photo, then finish the plant as long as you want.

At least that's how I read it. Got me thinking of not being so aggressive with defoliation, seems to slow things down.
I'm topping and defo..major defo...bringing the big guns out on this one...lol....donkey dick buds!!! Haha....oh and major lst

Okay, mine had 24 hours in their cups and have gone straight into coco.

97558307808f7433791b313e4f902f47.jpg

I'm trying to get my LSD-25s harvested this week. If I do I can jump in with some more LSD or maybe a Mexican Airlines. If I can get them out of the pots tonight, i will be putting the seeds into coco tomorrow. If not I will wait until next time.

Very nice @Dudeski ....hmmmm where is everybody?? Looks like maybe a dozen people so far??
I tried to talk myself into waiting till next battle, but patience is for rookies. I Was able to make some wiggle room in the tent and besides Canna Clause happened to drop off some LSD-25 in my stocking. How can I wait. :hookah:

Attachments

• LSD-25.jpg
    LSD-25.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 58
Show us your Fastbuds Bush

[HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] 2016 Grower of the Year comp.

This was a [HASHTAG]#showusyerfastbudsbush[/HASHTAG] competition.

@sanguine and @canocrpse86 are the [HASHTAG]#Fastbuds[/HASHTAG] 2016 Champions...:headbang:

The ones to Beat in 2017 for the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG]

Back