Im really surprised! I figured it would be swamped. Maybe they are just holding out on us.

It's New..when everyone sees how much Fun we have the next leg will be fuller...:headbang:

My guess is most people's schedules don't fit into the rather narrow germ window. For instance I have several fastbuds beans I'm planning to pop but can't do it untIL the 8th. :doh:

It has been Advertised for 3 months..:headbang:..but 2018..we will have set times for each leg..guided by this thread..and all of the Grow Battle qualifying legs will start at the same time so everybody can co-ordinate their grow rooms.

I bet a lot of people are waiting until the Second Battle.

I Hope so..:headbang:

OK. I had already planned to grow 2 FB Green Crack for my next grow. I have 2 in solo cups that literally just popped. One yesterday and one the day before. Is it OK for me to run with these? If not, I'll wait for the next date. I have some rhino ryder and northern express stocked. I also have girl scout cookies, gorilla glue and west coast og on order that will be here any day now. So, if I have to wait - no biggie... :smoking:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] will be running either GG or GSC :headbang:..But Any [HASHTAG]#fastbud[/HASHTAG] seed is acceptable.

For instance I have several fastbuds beans I'm planning to pop but can't do it untIL the 8th. :doh:

I'd accept you on the 8th..I have one outstanding entrant who has not received his seed yet..so I'm covering him.

Now..what I had to explain in Globals..these Grow Battles have to be finished within 12 week schedules to fit in with the Legs.
Finished or not I will be putting a poll up at week 9.

If I put up a 7 day open window..they youngest plant in the poll will be 8 weeks..and the oldest 9 weeks..we get a Fair poll.

If I put a month open date like I was Asked..then feasibly..the youngest plant will be 5 weeks old and the oldest 9 weeks..that is Not a fair contest.

That is why they are set up as is...:headbang:

@tripaholic88 since it is the first battle and some people missed the details..I'll give you a Pass with your germs...

Which Gladiator Team are you playing for..?
OK this cool thanks mossy... I'm with team [HASHTAG]#cannazone[/HASHTAG] :yeah:
You autowarriors better be ready for us!:doc3:

It's New..when everyone sees how much Fun we have the next leg will be fuller...:headbang:

It has been Advertised for 3 months..:headbang:..but 2018..we will have set times for each leg..guided by this thread..and all of the Grow Battle qualifying legs will start at the same time so everybody can co-ordinate their grow rooms.

I Hope so..:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] will be running either GG or GSC :headbang:..But Any [HASHTAG]#fastbud[/HASHTAG] seed is acceptable.

I'd accept you on the 8th..I have one outstanding entrant who has not received his seed yet..so I'm covering him.

Now..what I had to explain in Globals..these Grow Battles have to be finished within 12 week schedules to fit in with the Legs.

If I put up a 7 day open window..they youngest plant in the poll will be 8 weeks..and the oldest 9 weeks..we get a Fair poll.

If I put a month open date like I was Asked..then feasibly..the youngest plant will be 5 weeks old and the oldest 9 weeks..that is Not a fair contest.

That is why they are set up as is...:headbang:

I totally get the why behind the narrow germ window. I was just offering that up as a reason for lower than expected participation.:pass:

I appreciate your willingness to bend the rules and let me in, but I think I will just follow along and leave the comp to the pro's. :bighug:

I totally get the why behind the narrow germ window. I was just offering that up as a reason for lower than expected participation.:pass:

I appreciate your willingness to bend the rules and let me in, but I think I will just follow along and leave the comp to the pro's. :bighug:

Consider joining the next leg...?...you would be Welcome..:headbang:

We get to grow for twelve or is it 9..that's confusing me....sorry...thanks

We get to grow for twelve or is it 9..that's confusing me....sorry...thanks

9 weeks the polls open.

Back