Grow weed easy is the website...the forum is attached to it...
Bro,nothing personal but i had to edit the link to the other site..i do know GWE had a grow book online and its where i cut my teeth when growing photos..have you hit the intro/welcome thread..lots of members there to greet you and show you some of the links you are asking about..Welcome to AFN

We will wait for clarification from @Ripper ,i looked at page one and didnt see it either,sry..pretty sure Fast Buds set it up this way..hang tight,we'll get an answer...

Grow battles are communal threads so if you want a separate thread in the vendors section that is fine but you must journal it in this thread. Unless mossy does a separate thread but as far as I know this is the thread for all growers.

Bro,nothing personal but i had to edit the link to the other site..i do know GWE had a grow book online and its where i cut my teeth when growing photos..have you hit the intro/welcome thread..lots of members there to greet you and show you some of the links you are asking about..Welcome to AFN
All good...thanks!!

Learn to Tag..:headbang:..you See who the Teams are..so if you Need a comp rule or info from us..Tag us in..it is simple..just use the @ sign in front of our names..no space between them..and we get an Alert to let us know you need Help...

@Mossy @budelee @Ripper ..That Easy..[HASHTAG]#learntotag[/HASHTAG]

Right this idea is totally New for 2017..so well set up a blue print from it for next year..so you have a yearly schedule to pick which grow battles you want to join and adjust your grow room schedule appropriately.

If you are In the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] you Need to update your grow at least once a week..in here...anywhere else on site doesn't count..but..that doesn't stop you running an individual grow diary in another section or site..

The Winner is decided by member poll on this thread....if your girls aren't Here..no one is going to Vote on them..are they..sooo..update here at Least once a week...but you can update as much as you want..:headbang:

These updates will be used on [HASHTAG]#afnsocialmedia[/HASHTAG] with an Invite to join up and Vote for their Favourites.

An [HASHTAG]#OutdoorAuto[/HASHTAG] Grow Battle is Planned later in the year..dates to be arranged..if anyone wants to compete.
Details as we get them..:headbang:

@tripaholic88 since it is the first battle and some people missed the details..I'll give you a Pass with your germs...

Which Gladiator Team are you playing for..?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
We have life!!! Talk about fast...gwooot dang these seeds popped with the quickness....:bravo: Fast Buds

Back