Even with the one front right coming down last night at day 57 that dam grape crinkle ( the big girl front left) is taking over the tent.. she is only day 30 in this pic from 2 days ago. Not sure I will have room for this battle as I have test seeds to run that are priority.View attachment 695885
Very nice garden..!! I as well have a test grow going for SS BUT I WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!...haha...

So what is the voting criteria and who votes? Do we just post pictures or do we include Journal type post each time we post a picture how is this is exactly going to work I am currently on another forum and we start individual threads on our grows and make all updates on that same thread this appears that posting updates will be on this thread so I guess we just post a picture and include some details about the plant each time ....sorry for being so.... uninformed...can't find any real info anywhere...

So what is the voting criteria and who votes? Do we just post pictures or do we include Journal type post each time we post a picture how is this is exactly going to work I am currently on another forum and we start individual threads on our grows and make all updates on that same thread this appears that posting updates will be on this thread so I guess we just post a picture and include some details about the plant each time ....sorry for being so.... uninformed...can't find any real info anywhere...
You'll need to keep a diary going, I don't know about updating this thread.

You'll need to keep a diary going, I don't know about updating this thread.
Okay..I've looked around in on the forum and can't find where is says start new topic or whatever...I'm sorry I'm new here...a friend just informed me of this contest today..so I rushed to the germ.
Not sure how to navigate through here..

Okay..I've looked around in on the forum and can't find where is says start new topic or whatever...I'm sorry I'm new here...a friend just informed me of this contest today..so I rushed to the germ.
Not sure how to navigate through here..
We have a recommended vendors section. In that section is fastbuds seeds. That's probably where I'm going to run my diary of this grow.

Back