If I can harvest another in the next 7 days I will grow one in this round.. but the dam grape crinkle I have is an tent hog.. she is going to produce a ton of weight though.. she is huge

Comedy break:: so one member says to the other "somethings wrong with my light sabre,when i turn it on,all it does is vibrate".....bwahahahaha:funny::laughcry:....bada bang:bummer:

Last edited:
i have LSD, Green Crack and Tangie but they were day 1 on the 1/24-25 i believe... would one of them qualify for the comp? if not no big deal on my end guys:toke:

@stepside where is ya bro....... Okay...Another Comedy Break...I am a Carpenter by trade,I had a young lady ask me if i do any work on the side,i said no,but i would gladly work on her front or back...pow.....:grrr2::laughcry::holymoly::pie::what?:
:superhero:Excelsior!!!

Last edited:
Even with the one front right coming down last night at day 57 that dam grape crinkle ( the big girl front left) is taking over the tent.. she is only day 30 in this pic from 2 days ago. Not sure I will have room for this battle as I have test seeds to run that are priority.
IMG_0387.JPG

Back