Update day 23:...full watering and a slight nute increase..all looking good..the topped plants have enough node length that the last two will start their training..the natural plants are gaining height
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
topped but not trained yet
image.jpeg
the GSC in the middle is getting big,may be time for some ponytailing..

Big beastly mofo's nice work budelee
Thanks bro!! All the plants are looking good !!..EDIT: ya know step its funny you say that cause theres been plants in the past that were twice the size and some that were half the size..all made me smile at the completion!!

I have tried it. It usually turns into a topping.. my problem is if I can reach it, I can't see it

Sound like me, with the carpenters thumb! It's funny cause I was studying @budelee HST Topping SCROG, Mainline, Fimming... thread late last night and was thinking the same thing. How the hell do you actually pinch or cut that area just about those 4 internodes with pin point accuracy!? I'm too scared to try. :bow:

Sound like me, with the carpenters thumb! It's funny cause I was studying @budelee HST Topping SCROG, Mainline, Fimming... thread late last night and was thinking the same thing. How the hell do you actually pinch or cut that area just about those 4 internodes with pin point accuracy!? I'm too scared to try. :bow:
I used to cut and pinch photoperiod plants all the time.. but eyesight has degraded quite rapidly.. I'll be bending and twisting from here on out, me thinks

I have tried it. It usually turns into a topping.. my problem is if I can reach it, I can't see it
I could never consider fimming because even with my glasses on I would need a lighted magnifying loop to see those fim points.

Back